Design Next Season's Kit

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

Stevie_RitchTea wrote:I'm not the best with these kind of things but what do you guys think of this one?
torquaykitdesign2.png
Looks a lot like LA Galaxy's pre Beckham shirts:

Would certainly be unique, not too many sashes around the English league.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

PhilGull wrote: If the sponsors could be persuaded to have their name within the white centre of the sash it could look really good. i like it.
I like it, just don't think you could fit MB Insolvency in there (assuming that's who will sponsor us again next year)
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

RussianGull wrote:
Through ebay I've accumulated a load of shirts, home and away, smart and shocking. This blue and white striped away kit Image
I've got that cheeky little blue and white striped number as well. I also have another blue and white striped Argentinaesque one that we had -
football_shirt_6467_1_500x375x1.jpg
Also the purple and white one we had in 91 that went opposite the first yellow and white striped incarnation.
football_shirt_6481_1_500x375x1.jpg

Check out this website -

http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/tea ... s-t90.html
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

I'm liking that purple kit!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

This is almost 100% exactly what I would want to see us wearing, apart from wanting blue shorts with yellow trim not yellow with blue.

Ignore the fact its Chelsea or adidas, this is pretty much the nice, simple, classy wearable design we could be proud of, its the right yellow and right blue also.
kit.jpg
kit.jpg (9.81 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
kit 2.jpg
kit 2.jpg (6.17 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
kit 3.jpg
kit 3.jpg (9.51 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
kit 4.jpg
kit 4.jpg (11.33 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Bleeper wrote:I'm liking that purple kit!
It might look nice but I think I'm right in saying we never won in it! Always known as the purple death kit in our family.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

It struck me that we might get a little more topical. How about Senor Ding Dong aon the front of the shirt? How about the great Bert? (where has he been recently, by the way); but even better, how about a shirt showing the meeting between wivelgull and brucie?
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

To give another view on the sort of thing I would like to see -
arse.png
arse.png (105.58 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
Or one like this -
brazil.jpg
brazil.jpg (6.08 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
A different view of the Chelsea one, with the blue shorts as it should be -
imagesCA7JI1M4.jpg
imagesCA7JI1M4.jpg (7.26 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
Actually quite like this a lot-
everton.jpg
everton.jpg (12.25 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
Added in 17 minutes 12 seconds:
A very crude rough idea of what I would like to see, still havent found a creator/generator that I am getting along with to use, ignore the white around the club badges. Just something nice, simple, classy and classic. A bright enough, not dull yellow and blue.
customimage.png
customimage.png (24.91 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
customimage 4.png
customimage 4.png (20.35 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
customimage 3.png
customimage 3.png (19.63 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
or white socks
customimage 5.png
customimage 5.png (21.76 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

I'm planning on designing some kits once I get photoshop set up on my PC. Planning on the following:

Home: Everton yellow and blue away style (as pictured above)
Away: Picture attached but white with purple not grey stripes
Attachments
image.png
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Darren Moore

Post by Parkys People »

Yes chunkyGull. Like the look of that Torquay surridge kit, yellow socks an all.

I do like WBA's old shirt. Change it slightly in your mind. Yellow as the main, white pin stripes and blue on a part of the arm/shoulders & voilà.

Failing that a reinvigorated 93/94 Torquay match winner kit please.
Attachments
West-Bromwich-14-15-Home-Kit (1).jpg
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

I like the West Brom blueprint idea, I'm going to have a go at that. That Everton away kit is really growing on me.

Something like this maybe.
kit 2.png
kit 2.png (51.97 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
kit 2 (2).png
kit 2 (2).png (28.55 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
kit 2 (3).png
kit 2 (3).png (16.46 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

Here are the designs from 2012/ 2013 when we (foolishly - IMO) chose the stripy kit.

Personally, I quite like A, B, C and F with blue shorts and white socks.
image.jpeg
I was 'Googling' TUFC kits earlier and came across a website post from 2012, where someone had designed a TUFC home and away kit. I quite like this as well as its a different style to what we have been wearing for a while.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/776 ... d-270.html
image.png
image.png (49.58 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
image.png
image.png (41.67 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

"Oil Beef Hooked" Here are the designs from 2012/ 2013 when we (foolishly - IMO) chose the stripy kit.

Personally, I quite like A, B, C and F with blue shorts and white socks.
image.jpeg
Totally agree with you on either of those and the combo you have chosen, blue shorts with either yellow or white socks.

It should have been anything but that striped thing, but the white shorts made it a thousand times worse, with blue shorts it wouldnt have been as bad.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Bleeper wrote:I'm liking that purple kit!
You obviously weren't at Farnborough in 91.....

Added in 2 minutes 5 seconds:
chunkygull wrote:This is almost 100% exactly what I would want to see us wearing, apart from wanting blue shorts with yellow trim not yellow with blue.

Ignore the fact its Chelsea or adidas, this is pretty much the nice, simple, classy wearable design we could be proud of, its the right yellow and right blue also.
kit.jpg
Agreed 100%

This is a classy simple design and would be a winner if only we could strike a deal with Adidas.....instead of Vandamel/Sondico/Joma.......
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Shirts should have collars and be long-sleeved. Shorts should extend down to the tops of the socks.
Boots should be brown and extend over the ankles. Boots of any colour other than brown should be banned.
Goalkeepers' shirts should be bright green or orange. Goalkeepers to have the option of wearing Paul Tisdale caps or hats. :-D
Better still, next season's kit should be designed by Paul Tisdale.. :~D