Design Next Season's Kit

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Design Next Season's Kit

Post by SenorDingDong »

Just came across this on the OS today:

http://www.torquayunited.com/news/artic ... 88385.aspx

Nice little initiative from the board, may help get some young fans involved, I personally would like a design that has some form of this map faded into the background :~D

It'll be interesting to see what they come up with, given the oh about two different templates the likes of Vandanel/Joma provide all clubs with every year or is this a sign that we'll be getting rid of the Joma shirts next year?
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH HELL YEAH! :~D

Been waiting for this for a very long time!
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

SenorDingDong wrote:Just came across this on the OS today:

http://www.torquayunited.com/news/artic ... 88385.aspx

Nice little initiative from the board, may help get some young fans involved, I personally would like a design that has some form of this map faded into the background :~D

It'll be interesting to see what they come up with, given the oh about two different templates the likes of Vandanel/Joma provide all clubs with every year or is this a sign that we'll be getting rid of the Joma shirts next year?
Why?!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

I'm in the process of designing a yellow mankini, in order to keep materials costs as low as possible. Every little helps.
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

Richinns wrote: Why?!
Recognition of the region we'll be playing our football in next season.
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Enjoyed it last time the club did this but seem to remember Lee Mansell and others throwing a hissy and getting the collar removed from the winning design.
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

chunkygull wrote:OOOOOOHHHHHHHH HELL YEAH! :~D

Been waiting for this for a very long time!
Don't worry Chunks, I've got this under control. What do you think? :clap: :lol:
Attachments
image.jpeg
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

thought id give this a go and see what i can do, inspired by the 2005-07 era when i first started to watch Torquay. what do you guys think?
Attachments
home - first design
home - first design
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

Would definitely not go for the yellow and white stripes again, bad memories of it now. Saying that, yellow all round isn't working too well for this season!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Oil Beef Hooked wrote: Don't worry Chunks, I've got this under control. What do you think? :clap: :lol:

ARRRRGGGGHHHH, my eyes, my eyes,I had banished that from memory, now its all come flooding back again, the nightmares are going to start all over again. :-o :'( :no:

Added in 1 minute 25 seconds:
DevonYellow wrote:Enjoyed it last time the club did this but seem to remember Lee Mansell and others throwing a hissy and getting the collar removed from the winning design.

There will be a collar, oh yes there will be a collar! ;-)

Added in 5 minutes 2 seconds:
Bleeper wrote:thought id give this a go and see what i can do, inspired by the 2005-07 era when i first started to watch Torquay. what do you guys think?

Actually liked that kit, just a shame it was a bad era and linked with relegation, so that ones not gonna work for me, although I do like the design.

Bleeper, can I ask what you used to put that design together (software etc) as I would love to use something like that to make a design, but Im not that great with these things.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

hi chunky, I just used this free kit designer here: https://www.owayo.co.uk/konfigurator_ht ... en&land=en it is limited with designs but if you want to go all out I'm looking at trying this: http://www.footballshirtculture.com/Kit ... nners.html
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Thanks for that, ooooohhhh this is going to be fun. Finally we might actually get a decent home kit after many, many years.
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

I wonder if we can return to our true colours of GOLD yellow, rather than the fluorescent shade we've been saddled with since 1999 (although the 2004 kit was a bit more muted and the first conference kit was almost orange).
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Kit_robin wrote:I wonder if we can return to our true colours of GOLD yellow, rather than the fluorescent shade we've been saddled with since 1999 (although the 2004 kit was a bit more muted and the first conference kit was almost orange).
If we wanted to totally go back to our roots it would be black and white stripes, that would be controversial!