Non Contracts

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

[quote="Smithy1899"]I find some of the responses on here quite offensive and innapropriate, at the end of the day I love this club and am worried about its future. I would challenge anyone from the media to ask this question straight up to either Edwards or Cox. Has the manager signed a written (paid) contract at the club, yes or no? Or put another way, is the manager on a rolling expenses contract? Id be interested to see what either would say.[/quote ]
A fans' forum is being suggested;anybody can ask question at that. I tell you a question though that doesn't need answering...... Mr Breed, do you love this Club ?
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Smithy1899 wrote:I find some of the responses on here quite offensive and innapropriate, at the end of the day I love this club and am worried about its future. I would challenge anyone from the media to ask this question straight up to either Edwards or Cox. Has the manager signed a written (paid) contract at the club, yes or no? Or put another way, is the manager on a rolling expenses contract? Id be interested to see what either would say.
You're quite persistent with this idea Cox isn't being paid, it's another negative story which is quite tiresome, give it a rest!
lucusmc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by lucusmc »

Has the manager signed a written (paid) contract at the club, yes or no? Or put another way, is the manager on a rolling expenses contract? Id be interested to see what either would say.
So you would leave your family in the Midlands and come down to Torquay when your not getting paid and only get petrol expenses? Let alone John Ramshaw too, cant see that being true can you!?
Smithy1899
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Smithy1899 »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: You're quite persistent with this idea Cox isn't being paid, it's another negative story which is quite tiresome, give it a rest!
Yeh alright mate, how does the sand taste? Your ignorance much more tiresome

Added in 14 minutes 52 seconds:
ROADRUNNER wrote:how come this has come up again, cox and his staff are all being paid, the guy has even moved his family down, dont see why we need to carry this on. time to move on!
:)
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Smithy1899 wrote: Yeh alright mate, how does the sand taste? Your ignorance much more tiresome

Added in 14 minutes 52 seconds: :)
You're a sad individual aren't you

Anyone who revels in the downfall of this club isn't a supporter, grow up man.
Smithy1899
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Smithy1899 »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: You're a sad individual aren't you

Anyone who revels in the downfall of this club isn't a supporter, grow up man.
Don't write abusive things to me then, I don't see any retractions to what was aimed at me having been proved 100% correct. I revel in the ignorance shown by people like you yes. Gullible happy clappers like you will contribute towards the destruction of my club, I treat you with the disdain you deserve.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

Okay so you were proved right on this occasion. However to save the club it will require more than people begging questions won't it.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Non contracts, and verbal agreements, are not worth the paper they're not written on. This does not negate their usefulness, if it suits both parties at the time, knowing that either party can terminate the agreement at any time.

If this was the arrangement between any particular individual and the club, so what? Even written contracts usually have clauses which cover possible terminations.

Such agreements between an individual and an employer are not the business of the general public. Too many people rush into premature judgements. Unless fans and supporters have a financial stake in the club, or unless the club invites input and comments, they should limit their interest to what happens on the football pitch. Although, to comment on any news or statements made by the club seems fair enough, comments should be made in combination with a little respect for the people involved. They deserve no less.
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

New loan signing from Championship club hopefully in for tonight's match.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Harry Hickford Has joined on loan from MK Dons.

http://www.torquayunited.com/news/artic ... 02880.aspx
Smithy1899
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Smithy1899 »

Gullscorer wrote: Unless fans and supporters have a financial stake in the club, or unless the club invites input and comments, they should limit their interest to what happens on the football pitch.
I couldn't disagree more, with respect (I don't know you) this is just the sort of thing a club executive trolling this forum would say. (oh I know your on here somewhere Mr Breed)

My 26 years as paying season ticket holder means in this free society, I feel it's my right to comment when I feel my (our) club is being run into the ground by people who have no footballing experience. I'm not a happy clapper and never will be, I respect and appreciate them for saving it, but not for how they are running it now.