Dean Edwards

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

mushroom wrote: Do you feel l should not disclose any further info ?
I feel you should disclose who you are, and how you know so much about our club, that your possibly not a fan of, and have never been, and possibly not from this area.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Smithy1899
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Smithy1899 »

Just a few observations of our accounts:

Our long term liabilities are just under £4m and net assets (taking everything into consideration) -1,456,432. With a liquidity ratio of 0.3, current ratio of 0.3, shareholders liquidity ratio -0.37 and solvency ratio of -49.2 it appears we are in worse shape than I feared.

I genuinely believe that Edwards was a negative influence in it for himself, we can debate this all day... but he's gone. What's important now is for the club to earn enough in the short term to cover this level of debt. This means quite simply, we must get more through the turnstiles.

In my eyes, unless a miracle investor turns up, the only people who can save the club are the fans themselves.
username2
New Signing
New Signing

Post by username2 »

mushroom wrote: I spent a long time with Bill Phillips trying to get the right and best solution for our Club
Do you feel l should not disclose any further info ?
I don't claim to be an insider so I could be barking up the wrong tree. Wasn't Truro's chairman the person that Bill Phillips worked closest with to secure "the right and best solution for the club"?

So, mushroom, I challenge you to deny you are really Peter Masters, and also deny that you have any commercial interest in Plainmoor!
aggrey_25
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: aggrey

Post by aggrey_25 »

How do you even get on the board or approach with investment?

There is no details even if someone did want to help
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

A quick look back through this thread would prove that he isn't Peter Masters....

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
username2
New Signing
New Signing

Post by username2 »

Smithy1899 wrote:Just a few observations of our accounts:

Our long term liabilities are just under £4m and net assets (taking everything into consideration) -1,456,432. With a liquidity ratio of 0.3, current ratio of 0.3, shareholders liquidity ratio -0.37 and solvency ratio of -49.2 it appears we are in worse shape than I feared.
Those accounts were up to June 2014 when we were still under Thea's charge. Didn't she clear all those debts before handing over to Torquay Phoenix?
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

aggrey_25 wrote:How do you even get on the board or approach with investment?

There is no details even if someone did want to help
I would suggest the easiest way would be, to contact the C.E.O and set up a meeting.
Formerly known as forevertufc
username2
New Signing
New Signing

Post by username2 »

Scott Brehaut wrote:A quick look back through this thread would prove that he isn't Peter Masters....
I specifically asked mushroom two questions and you answer one of them? :|
BayGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jools Holland

Post by BayGull »

nickbrod wrote:Let Cox make his statement and then put that together with the Chairman's Saturday comments and then we can make up our own minds about what has been going on.
Anybody any idea when and where Cox will be making/posting this statement?
Can't see it appearing on the TUFC website somehow!
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

Reassuring news from our Chairman.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34314087
Smithy1899
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Smithy1899 »

username2 wrote: Those accounts were up to June 2014 when we were still under Thea's charge. Didn't she clear all those debts before handing over to Torquay Phoenix?
Yes 2014, latest ones available. don't know answer to that though, I'm taking statements from likes of Edwards saying we could go under at any point as a guide to suggest they weren't cleared (or totally cleared) But that's speculation not fact. Just seems a lot to clear just like that.

Key point was more the need for us to suck it in, get ourselves to the match, support and hope.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

username2 wrote: I specifically asked mushroom two questions and you answer one of them? :|

I only know the answer to one of them that's why!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
DJ Gull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by DJ Gull »

IanGull01 wrote:Reassuring news from our Chairman.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34314087
Finally A bit of possitivity
To the dotted line, We're on our way
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I get the impression that too many people have been rushing into premature judgments.
I trust it's not too early for me to say this.. :)
Last edited by Gullscorer on 21 Sep 2015, 12:26, edited 2 times in total.
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

BayGull wrote: Anybody any idea when and where Cox will be making/posting this statement?
Can't see it appearing on the TUFC website somehow!
It'll more than likely be on the HE given they have contacts with Cox and broke the story of him resigning.

Yes 2014, latest ones available. don't know answer to that though, I'm taking statements from likes of Edwards saying we could go under at any point as a guide to suggest they weren't cleared (or totally cleared) But that's speculation not fact. Just seems a lot to clear just like that.
She wrote them off, there is other stuff overhanging such as the non payment of wages in July and unfair dismissal claims etc but her personal loans she wrote off. Which is that £4m debt.