Dean Edwards

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
6667GULL
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'KANE

Post by 6667GULL »

Get Buckle back.
He left under a cloud but what he achieved before that should never be forgotten.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

there was money then
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
Smithy1899
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Smithy1899 »

If this is true I just became much more optimistic
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Neil Aspin would be a fantastic manager for us, top ten finishes past couple of seasons at a part time team whilst unearthing hidden gem players who have gone on to play higher in the football pyramid. Sign him up!
Distantfan7
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Dale Tonge

Post by Distantfan7 »

Rumour has it Hargreaves is coming back this week. He has to take the position if offered back to him to continue to receive his garden leave money. If he refuses the club no longer have to pay him.

Also on a side note Hayes & Yeading UTD manager Tristram Lewis ,who you may recall was involved in the failed takeover bid last season, hasn't been in the dug out at their last two games but was spotted at our game on Saturday!
DaveysBarTab
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: none right now

Post by DaveysBarTab »

Imagine dean edwards took over as manager. Picking himself as striker, captain, hes on pens and choses motm. Also goes in goal for pens.

Hoping ramshaw can scrape us a win on tues, with 3 sets of fans in ground will be wierd. Hope argyle lot cheer us on.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

This is going to be a very interesting week!
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

YEs where does this leave Steve Breed?
Smithy1899
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Smithy1899 »

It's official, Edwards has left the building
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

Smithy1899 wrote:It's official, Edwards has left the building
Proof?
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Whichever way you look at it, losing one of the main men behind the new consortium is not good news. Things are getting even worse and I don't see any remedy in sight. Really worried about the club's future right now.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Really the only way we can survive that I can see is that the club is sold to a new buyer. Unfortunately the Edwards/Breed consortium has always really looked doomed to failure.
The issue for me has always been that crowds of 1800 have looked distinctly unachievable, mainly because of the dross team we have on offer. The notion that we would start picking up wins when we started our run of so called easier games against Guiseley always looked flawed and I posted at the time that this was a dangerous assumption.
I cannot see anyway forward unless a buyer with financial clout can be produced out of nowhere, other than that I fear it really is curtains. And I have got to say conceding seven against Bromley - well maybe it is time to put the locks on the gates.
Gawdlpus
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Nicko

Post by Gawdlpus »

It's official on website and Twitter. He resigned ?
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Gawdlpus wrote:It's official on website and Twitter. He resigned ?

I think the post on the official website makes it pretty clear that he has resigned.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Actually we should give Edwards some respect for that IF its true he just resigned. Because IF he had a contract he could have soldiered on like most do. And I state IF because Im only going by what I read on here and official statements.

I don't think the club will fold. Why? because I know there is someone who could step in. And no Im not naming names. I cant be 100% sure of this obviously but I havnt got this info from hear say or a mate down the pub.
TUST MEMBER