Can I just say....

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Can I just say....

Post by tktufc91 »

How proud and grateful I am to be associated with a superb set of supporters as a Torquay fan. We deserve so much better and I thank you all for providing some great memories in what has been one of the worst seasons ever in our history.

Some of the support this season has been top notch and I look forward to having many more in our next conference adventure.

Never give up the faith, we are Torquay United, we will be back.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Seconded.

It's just been a bitch of a season and full credit to everyone who has attended games this season home and /or away.

I was reading on the Cobblers forum a story from one of their fans who took his 8 year old daughter to Dagenham last weekend only for them to be subject to the most vile people who claimed to be Northampton fans. One coachload full of pissed up fans even mistook them for Wycombe fans and began hurling stuff at them from the coach! This is a man and his 8 year old daughter minding their own business!! Then he goes on about other unsavoury stories during the game.

We are a superb set of fans and friendly too and we should be proud of that like tktufc91 (sorry mate - I forgot your name - you did tell me up at Hartlepool but I've forgot) says.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Seconded.

It's just been a bitch of a season and full credit to everyone who has attended games this season home and /or away.

I was reading on the Cobblers forum a story from one of their fans who took his 8 year old daughter to Dagenham last weekend only for them to be subject to the most vile people who claimed to be Northampton fans. One coachload full of pissed up fans even mistook them for Wycombe fans and began hurling stuff at them from the coach! This is a man and his 8 year old daughter minding their own business!! Then he goes on about other unsavoury stories during the game.

We are a superb set of fans and friendly too and we should be proud of that like tktufc91 (sorry mate - I forgot your name - you did tell me up at Hartlepool but I've forgot) says.
It's fine mate, a lot of booze was drunk before and after that game :lol: it's Tom.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'll remember that Terry.

Sorry, Tom. :na: :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

tktufc91 wrote: It's fine mate, a lot of booze was drunk before and after that game :lol: it's Tom.

dont be offended Tom, he cant remember his own f**king name.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468