players out on loan

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

players out on loan

Post by ROADRUNNER »

5 players to be offered out on loan, and mozika to be made offical , no he has not signed a contract yet, nicholson, hutchings, craig, thompson, yeoman.
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by supergulls »

I knew that over a week ago, but they are all for varying reasons, yeoman has signed for bideford and joins up with them next week, Hutchings and Craig will only be allowed to join decent teams to aid their development. And Nico and Thompson are out of favour .
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by ROADRUNNER »

yes thats correct super, this will leave room for mozika to come in once fit.
FavGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by FavGull »

Yeoman to Bideford. No disrespect to them but I would have thought he could have found a home somewhere more likely to help his development.

I am in full agreement he will get 15 goals now, perhaps quite a few more.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Thank Christ someone else broke this. I was considering asking Mr Anonymous to come out of retirement...

Are we telling the Nico story here?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

As I started a thread on this topic over a week ago I'm not surprised by this development but am about Nico. Whilst I am all in favour of Cruise being given a run in the team, competition and back-up are important too.
Should all these players depart will that mean we can expect some new faces?
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

The Nico story?
Sounds interesting. Is this a book or a film?
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by ROADRUNNER »

i would hope so nick, at least it looks like mozika will be once fit.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I just tried to make an Xtranormal video demonstrating the likely truth of the Nico Story [TM], only to find that Xtranormal no longer exists.

Matt.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Yeoman isn't going to learn anything new at Bideford, he is about 3 years past that being a useful loan move. He's started and scored goals in the league and should be in the Conference South minimum to play regular football at a nearly professional level.

If Nicholson isn't in the first team plans then it makes sense to sadly move him on and free up a first team wage for a replacement. Thompson looked like he had potential but is still no nearer to the first team than he was 12 months ago.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

Gulliball wrote:Yeoman isn't going to learn anything new at Bideford, he is about 3 years past that being a useful loan move. He's started and scored goals in the league and should be in the Conference South minimum to play regular football at a nearly professional level.

If Nicholson isn't in the first team plans then it makes sense to sadly move him on and free up a first team wage for a replacement. Thompson looked like he had potential but is still no nearer to the first team than he was 12 months ago.
Agreed about Yeoman at Bideford, would it be too much thinking he could do a decent job at Salisbury? Nevertheless, should at least be conference south!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I fear Niall will become another Macklin, all the potential in the world, but unrealised because of attitude defects. These sorts of things seem to affect the black guys much more than the white fellows, perhaps it's a cultural thing?

Agree with Gulli in so far as Yeoman won't learn anything new by waltzing around a bunch of plumbers and barmen every Saturday, but then, perhaps all he needs is to hit the net a few times. Strikers are like that. Rooney is the most extreme example. Have a look at his record and you'll see that his goals come in clumps. He won't score for 2 months, then he'll get 15 goals in the next 10 weeks. This could turn out to be a shrewd move by Knilly. Send him somewhere he will smash in a dozen goals by January and then get him back in prime confidence. The goals are the same size no matter what the level. If you can hit the top corner from 18 yards in the Dog and Duck division 6, you can do the same in L2.

If you've had Nicholson printed on your hideous yellow and white shirt, you've wasted your money. I hear "Cruise" shirts are shifting on EBay for up to £500 a time. Make of that what you will.

Matt.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Matt, If you have a story to tell re Nico, then why not just come out and tell the said story ?

As for Yoeman, is it more a case his time with us and maybe professional football is coming to an end, hence loan move to Bideford if you want him to develop then send him out the the bsp/bss, like it seems the clun are looking to do with Craig/Hutchings.
Formerly known as forevertufc
GazTheGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: ...

Post by GazTheGull »

Surprised about Yeoman going to Bideford when they have Owen Howe who has started the season sublimely for them. Yes, Yeoman is better but you would have expected them to get players in positions that they need.

Interesting about Nico, who will be cover for Cruise if he gets injured?
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by supergulls »

Robbie Herrera !!