Alarm Bells - Eunan to Crawley

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Alarm Bells - Eunan to Crawley

Post by royalgull »

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... um=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Would be actually annoyed if he went to them stephen hunts.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Please, Eunan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't go to creepy, anywhere but there. Better still, stay at TUFC.

Actually, the thought of him going there is making me feel physically sick!!
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

Surely he wouldn't go there? I think he's usually quoted as saying if a good L1 or Championship side came in he'd consider it. Admittedly Evans isn't there any more but still, he can do better and I don't think it's a massive step up in terms of quality from us.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

I think it all matters on how far he thinks they can go, promotion this season? Surely not...
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

"Red Devils closing on highly-rated winger"

winger ??

steve coppell would surely be a big influence on persuading players to join there. naturally none of us want him to leave, and i hate crawley as much as the next man, but if he goes, i don't really care where he goes, so long as we get a decent fee for him. i'd like to see a bit of a bidding war, so hopefully we don't cave in and let him go for a stupid amount.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

If it's all about money with Eunan then he'll go, if he genuinely harbours ambitions of progressing up the league ladder and testing himself at a higher level as a stepping stone to international honours then he won't go to Creepy. Let's face it, bitterness aside, they are a small club with a bit of cash who will be playing non-league again within 5 years. I'm confident Eunan won't go there but if he does he's a fool.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

According to His Twitter he was in London yesterday....

Catching a Plane to Florida for a Holiday.
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

Not really, they will be top half league one next season and have a good record of buying players and selling them on. I'd he does well there at a top half league one side next season I'd say his chances of a move to Championship/Premiership are increased.

I'm not sure a move to the Championship right now is right for him, so if he were to go to Creepy, earn big wages for a year and move on, from his point of view that's probably fairly sensible.

Not what I'd like to happen, but possible.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

What an absolute joke!! Crawley just can't keep away!!!! :@ :@

If he wants to play at their farmer's field then so be it! Stupid Stupid boy if so, he could go to a much better and higher club! :@
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Lets be honest Crawley are a far bigger club than we are, which just about says it all really.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Said it all the way along, a move to League 1 is the right move for Eunan, if went to a championship club he could and maybe would soon find himself swallowed up, as Championship clubs are full of player every bit as good in many cases better than Eunan.

With a Legaue 1 club Eunan would very much still been seen as a first team starter, Crawley dont much care about them to be honest, hated that fat pr@ck he has gone from their now, Eunan would be well with Crawley current management team, and as said above as long as the fee and sell on's were right, is fine by me as a fan.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

brucie wrote:Lets be honest Crawley are a far bigger club than we are, which just about says it all really.
Spose, but their ground is awful!! Makes Plainmoor look like a premier league pitch!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

brucie wrote:Lets be honest Crawley are a far bigger club than we are, which just about says it all really.

What does it say though, Einstein?

All it says is that someone with a lot of money decided to pump it into a nothing club and people jumped on the bandwagon. They regularly take less than a hundred fans away and when the money runs out they will end up back where they started. More money doesn't equate to bigger.

Time for your meds, old fella.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

Southampton Gull wrote:
What does it say though, Einstein?

All it says is that someone with a lot of money decided to pump it into a nothing club and people jumped on the bandwagon. They regularly take less than a hundred fans away and when the money runs out they will end up back where they started. More money doesn't equate to bigger.

Time for your meds, old fella.
Here Here!!! :clap:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Right, calm down. We're pretty sure that Fatty left Cheaty because they had no money. Where are they suddenly getting the cash for Eunan? Eunan could have gone to anyone, he and his advisors know as well as anyone that Cheaty are a fly by night amateur outfit. It's a coin flip as to where they finish next year, and it is probably more likely that they'll struggle than succeed. He can do better.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"