New home shirt

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I don't care what we wear at home, just provided that **** ing awful black away kit is ditched in favour of something pale blue.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

I've voted for A.

G is like living in the past and we should move on. Somebody has already commented that we had a playoff win in a shirt like G and then every other season we were dire.

I quite like the yellow shirt/yellow shorts format we've adopted in recent years but would rather move away from the white socks.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Burnhamgull wrote:I've voted for A.

G is like living in the past and we should move on. Somebody has already commented that we had a playoff win in a shirt like G and then every other season we were dire.

I quite like the yellow shirt/yellow shorts format we've adopted in recent years but would rather move away from the white socks.
hear,hear, another absolutely bang on post.:clap: been a few posts now which have restored my faith in fellow torquay supporters. :scarf:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

hear,hear, another absolutely bang on post.:clap: been a few posts now which have restored my faith in fellow torquay supporters. :scarf:
As things stand:

G = 55%

Closest rival = 14%

You fellow torquay supporters have already spoken!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Richinns wrote: As things stand:

G = 55%

Closest rival = 14%

You fellow torquay supporters have already spoken!
and if thats the result - well so be it................ :whistle:

come on G! :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

Who's giving manse the good news? He could do with some cheering up i hear.
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Not sure why we persist with these white socks at home when they are not even the official colours. The team photo at start of season had blue socks and we only wore those once when the way them had white socks. Preferred the kit as all yellow like yesterday at Plymouth.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

hector wrote:Not sure why we persist with these white socks at home when they are not even the official colours. The team photo at start of season had blue socks and we only wore those once when the way them had white socks. Preferred the kit as all yellow like yesterday at Plymouth.
another spot on post.have vented my feelings about the white socks on this thread a few times already.they look awful with the rest of the kit all yellow.if we do have to have white in the kit or white socks then we should wear a brazil type kit with blue shorts and yellow shirts. thats the only combo that would work with white involved. definitely,definitely not yellow and white stripes either. :scarf:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

and if thats the result - well so be it................ :whistle:

come on G! :rofl:[/quote]

If `G` is selected as our new shirt, I will not be buying one! Already got one of those patterns, everyone I speak to hates it and also won`t buy one! This shirt vote is going to end up losing money on shirt sales which is what none of us want! The way this is working out is very bad as the minority of supporters will get shirt `G` selected as the majority is spead over 4 designs, very poorly thought through in my opinion, this whole thing needs to be looked at again and organised properly! Can`t help wondering that the person who organised this vote has a bit of a liking for Old School replicas!
Sexy_Gulls
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Sexy_Gulls »

Aussie wrote:
If `G` is selected as our new shirt, I will not be buying one! Already got one of those patterns, everyone I speak to hates it and also won`t buy one! This shirt vote is going to end up losing money on shirt sales which is what none of us want! The way this is working out is very bad as the minority of supporters will get shirt `G` selected as the majority is spead over 4 designs, very poorly thought through in my opinion, this whole thing needs to be looked at again and organised properly! Can`t help wondering that the person who organised this vote has a bit of a liking for Old School replicas!
Democracy is a terrible thing when you get the wrong result!

And if it were a fix, shirt G would be labeled 'A', to get it at the top of the list.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I like the modern look of A, but G reminds me of the good old days of the 90's.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

G for me.

If its a democratic system, and one is miles ahead, why will that mean lost revenue?
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Awayday wrote:I like the modern look of A, but G reminds me of the good old days of the 90's.
as stated before, we had one good day in that shirt, a play off final won on penalties. the 4 seasons wearing it as i recall were a relegation, lower half finish, 3rd from bottom, very low finish.dont remember too many good old days, only one,only just.a great day though nonetheless. :scarf:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Aussie wrote:
absolutely spot on :-D , i couldnt have said it better myself. :scarf:
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

56% (current % of the vote for shirt G) is the majority and is more than all the others combined (44% which is the minority) so that argument holds no water!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/