update page for play off tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

I e-mailed the club this morning at half 9 and still not heard back. I have sent to the tickets and reception addy. When should I expect to hear? Any ideas
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

e-mail andrew candy,he will sort it
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

you said you couldn't make it earlier popside, why the change of plan?

ps dont panic anyone. it's day one, the office has been open four hours, YOULL ALL GET YOUR TICKETS!
still keeping the faith
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by popside_yidlad »

If not heard by tomorrow I will do.
I only use popside and we wont sell that out through season tickets but yeh 5 hours is ridiculous time period to not hear back.
Bix Its for home game but im working stupid hours rest of week and I know will sell fast.
I know of 20ish argyle fans comin to get behind us and thats just me.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

i think the home fixture tickets go on general sale on Thursday, but open today for season ticket holders. my guess is they are going through the tickets for sunday first, so i'm sure they'll get to you in due course. i don't think there is any need to bother Andrew Candy just yet.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

popside_yidlad wrote: I know of 20ish argyle fans comin to get behind us and thats just me.
Same here, a good friend of mine is a Plymouth fan and was asking me today about tickets for our home leg. More the merrier, I suppose.

Reckon Cheltenham will sell their allocation? Their away support has always been pretty poor at our place for the league fixtures, in comparison to how much we take to them.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Personally dont think they will as its a Thursday night but will probably depend on how the first leg goes aswell..

Got my tickets for both games earlier today fair sized queue aswell. Looking forward to it.
Eirik
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Eifion Williams
Watches from: The sofa

Post by Eirik »

I probably should not do this but I have already started to plan my trip from Norway to Wembley. Went to the final in 2009 and had a great time. Not so fun at Old Trafford last season, but it was a great to meet friends from Devon again. As it stands both flight and hotel prices are affordable :) Only thing left is to beat Cheltenham :) COYY!!

-Eirik-
-Eirik-
Proud member of Torquay United Supporters Norway
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwaygulls

TUST MEMBER - https://www.tust.co.uk/
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

just in case anyone missed this :-

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/Ticke ... 05,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brady

I Wish I Was There
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Posted tickets arrived promptly in Oxford today! :scarf:
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Regiment wrote:just in case anyone missed this :-

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/Ticke ... 05,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Might just be me being a bit thick, but is that saying that they are still taking calls to book tickets for collection from the club but not post them out??
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

yes
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

yeah i think so Si. They're not doing any more "call backs", so if people haven't secured tickets yet, they'll need to call up sharp-ish or go to the club and pick them up.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Bang goes my plan of going then!! Don't fancy a 7 hour round trip from Milton Keynes to go and collect them....
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Guys, just booked mine for the away leg at Whaddon Road and they will be sent to their (CTFC)ticket office for me to pick them up on Sunday morning. Job done!! They did that for me back in 2003/4 when we won promotion. So don't be put off by mail times etc, just do what I did. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oblivion!!!!