update page for play off tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

i didn't make the league fixture at cheltenham this year, but last year we were seated behind the goal - is that where we'll be again on Sunday ?? i can't remember if that was just temporary or not, as i'm sure the previous season we were at the side ??
Brady

I Wish I Was There
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Hoping to get to the away leg but the midday kick off has really screwed things up. First of all i have to get my little un to my mums in Donny so she can babysit and then drive to Cheltenham from Donny to get into Chelts for about 11am. That will mean dropping my little un off at about 7.30 in the bloody morning meaning we have to get up at about 6am! With it being on sky and having already gone to Hereford PLUS all the hassle, i may have to rethink and give this a swerve. I'll sleep on it.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Rach
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Rach »

ferrarilover wrote:Bloody hell, are they our regular season prices?

Matt.

Home Fixture Pricing
Family Stand Adult - £20 - Normally £18/£19
Popside / Away End Adult - £18- Normally £17
Family Stand Over 65 & Students - £15- Normally £13
Popside Over 65 & Students - £13 - Normally £12/£13
16 and Under - £6- Same as usual

as no-one replied, I thought I would :)
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Phoned at 9.50 and got my tix! Very helpful lady, recommending recorded delivery to workplace!!
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

you got in before 10am chippy ?? that's just cheating - i'm still trying to get through !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Ah,,, yesterday, when I failed to realise it was a Bank Holiday, I noticed the phone extensions rang for 17 minutes before cutting out; so I started ringing at 9.43!!!
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by popside_yidlad »

austrianandygull wrote:Hoping to get to the away leg but the midday kick off has really screwed things up. First of all i have to get my little un to my mums in Donny so she can babysit and then drive to Cheltenham from Donny to get into Chelts for about 11am. That will mean dropping my little un off at about 7.30 in the bloody morning meaning we have to get up at about 6am! With it being on sky and having already gone to Hereford PLUS all the hassle, i may have to rethink and give this a swerve. I'll sleep on it.
The mid-day kick off has killed my hopes of going too. I dont drive, will never travel with travel club again after bad previous experience and as usual national rail have head up arse so no extra trains......GUTTED. But least its on sky
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

just got through on phone, tickets secured, happy days. better get on with some work now then !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Upnorthgull
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Upnorthgull »

No such luck here. Been ringing incessantly since 10 am and permanently engaged. Emailed as instructed with name and my number to ring back. Have received at least 20 ringbacks which when answered I get 'Welcome to Torquay United, our next game is Hereford .....

Took day off work partly to ring as anticipated some difficulty getting through - but not as incompetent as this!

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhh!

When will the club ever learn from past mistakes?
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

when you get the call back, try hitting '0' and see if it routes you through. keep trying, and good luck.

it's still not the finished article, but the club are trying, and it's better than it was - keep the faith !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
goodluckgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by goodluckgull »

Arrived at Plainmoor at 9.30 and there was a small queue. We secured our tickets quickly and efficiently. The Cheltenham tickets have seat numbers, but wiil the singers just huddle together whatever seat number they have ?
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

like at plymouth i would have thought so
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
Upnorthgull
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Upnorthgull »

Regiment wrote:when you get the call back, try hitting '0' and see if it routes you through. keep trying, and good luck.

it's still not the finished article, but the club are trying, and it's better than it was - keep the faith !!

Great tip regiment - putting '0' after recorded message about Hereford fixture worked on next ringback. 4 tickets now ordered.

Many thanks -much appreciated.

C'mon you Gulls!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Got tickets for myself and my dad at 10:40 this morning, took constant redialling and praying that Thomas the Tank Engine provided a long enough distraction.

Anyhoo, they'll be winging their way to me later today and I shall be chucking the ol' shirt in the wash asap!
Northumbergull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Watson
Location: Widdrington Station, Northumberland (hence the monicker)

Post by Northumbergull »

Will be washing and ironing my shirt too though, sadly, will have to do with being on the board and hoping there's a link to a commo!

Northumberland Gulls are with you all the way! :scarf:

Cheers

Bruce
Northumberland Gulls, we drive south to all the games!