TUFC V Barnet - 22/05/21

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Kingsgull83 »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 08 May 2021, 13:44 It is.
12.15 kick off on BT.
Not the Barnet game, that’s Stockport
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DerekDawkinsJnr »

Kingsgull83 wrote: 08 May 2021, 20:31 Not the Barnet game, that’s Stockport
22 May is also scheduled to be Sutton v Hartlepool which looks a juicier top end of table clash and better option for TV.

I think BT would only take on the Torquay Barnet game if it was clear that a win would give us the title.
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by standupsitdown »

https://torquayunited.com/welcome-back- ... YCy4Xiw74w

Confirms that subject to the Government changing what is permitted (which seems unlikely but there's a press conference on now) season ticket holders plus some others will be allowed into the Barnet game. The actual crowd permitted isn't in the article. Maybe not known yet.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Government guidelines states 4,000 or 50% capacity which ever is lower.
This differs from the rules in December so hopefully this will allow more fans in?
Around 3,000 maybe. Uptake didn’t seem good in December I wonder if it will be better this time around d?
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

I am certain that there will be huge take up for Barnet. It is a no brainer.

In December very few had the Jab. Now many of us have had both Jabs and we are Top with 3 games to go and 2 games left before we play Barnet.

As a Season Ticket Holder I am just waiting on a reply from Plainmoor about my Ticket which has never been issued as we could not attend games.

I understand those that attended in Dec had a Ticket Issued with SD for Social Distancing!
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by standupsitdown »

portugull wrote: 11 May 2021, 15:21 I am certain that there will be huge take up for Barnet. It is a no brainer.

In December very few had the Jab. Now many of us have had both Jabs and we are Top with 3 games to go and 2 games left before we play Barnet.

As a Season Ticket Holder I am just waiting on a reply from Plainmoor about my Ticket which has never been issued as we could not attend games.

I understand those that attended in Dec had a Ticket Issued with SD for Social Distancing!
Yes new tickets with seat / terrace place shown on it.
The original tickets are no longer valid - as I found when I tried to use it for the Dagenham game. Fortunately I also had the new one in my wallet.
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

portugull wrote: 11 May 2021, 15:21

That is correct Portugal my season ticket has the ‘seat’ no. Albeit a number that is written on the terracing on the pop side where I have to stand and my ticket has SD written on it. It was sent to me in the post, I think?
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Having seen the most recent post by the club r.e season ticket holders just turning up presenting cards. I take it the club are not engaging with ST holders to see if they intend on attending the match.
I know demand will be higher for this game but no effort to engage may lead to more empty seats and other fans missing out on tickets.
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Bingo! 4 tickets procured!
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Wow lucky. Keeps crashing for me
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Kingsgull83 wrote: 12 May 2021, 09:53 Having seen the most recent post by the club r.e season ticket holders just turning up presenting cards. I take it the club are not engaging with ST holders to see if they intend on attending the match.
I know demand will be higher for this game but no effort to engage may lead to more empty seats and other fans missing out on tickets.
https://torquayunited.com/welcome-back- ... ow-army-2/

Next time, before you start giving the club a hard time, maybe you need to look at what was posted on Tuesday on the clubs website.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Mo Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Mo Gull »

DerekDawkinsJnr wrote: 12 May 2021, 10:16 Bingo! 4 tickets procured!
Did the site take ages to load each screen? It's been 15 mins for me and I've just chosen which area I want buy from.
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

it's a battle yes - but there is gold at end of t' rainbow
Mo Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Mo Gull »

Site seems to have crashed now
FeedtheGulls
Trialist
Trialist

Post by FeedtheGulls »

The site works fine for me, managed to get 3 tickets, maybe it's your broadband?