Management options

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
sgf
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by sgf »

lucy6lucy wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 19:17 Fantastic news. This is the guy who kicked off with our fans last season saying we where a shit club with no money, albeit he could be right what a tool saying it to fans.
He's a **** with no job....
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh »

sgf wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 20:01 He's a **** with no job....
:goodpost:
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

I think we will get one without a job anyway, but of coarse he won't be a **** for a few games though. :-D
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

stefano wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 15:49 If he comes here he'll be lucky to get his agreed budget!...... ;-)
That's what I find puzzling. At Barrow, I think he's got, or had, a squad of 22. How many have we got - 17 or 18? Unless Clarke Osborne is turning into Lady Bountiful, there is not a cat's chance in hell that his budget at Plainmoor would be anything like the budget he had at Barrow. I won't believe he is coming back to Plainmoor until I hear it officially announced ...... of if he is seen at Plainmoor tomorrow.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

arrywithanh wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 15:38 Gowling I can understand but Klukowski... he is awful
You contradict yourself. On another thread you continue ad nauseum what seems to be your sole purpose in life - stick the knife into Nicholson - when you ridicule him for (quote) 'signing injury prone numpties'. Yet on here, you can understand Paul Cox wanting to sign one of those 'injury prone numpties'. Get real - players pick up pre-season injuries. David Fitzpatrick hasn't played for Barrow yet. Dan Sparkes hasn't played for Dag & Red yet (presumsably, he's injured). Brendan Moore played every single game - league and cup (admittedly, not many cup games!) for us last season - but he picked up a pre-season injury.

I have made up my mind not to respond to any of your postings from now on as I'm sure many Forum members with more sense than me decided long ago. You're a total feckin arsehole. And that's putting it kindly.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

tomogull wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 21:44 That's what I find puzzling. At Barrow, I think he's got, or had, a squad of 22. How many have we got - 17 or 18? Unless Clarke Osborne is turning into Lady Bountiful, there is not a cat's chance in hell that his budget at Plainmoor would be anything like the budget he had at Barrow. I won't believe he is coming back to Plainmoor until I hear it officially announced ...... of if he is seen at Plainmoor tomorrow.
I thought that too Tomo, but in one of the articles about his departure they mention only having 15 players and not being able to fill the bench (sounds familiar). Don't know whether they have had a big down sizing in budget or if they just have a lot of injuries though.

If only we had a Barrow fan on here to fill us in. ;-)
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

tomogull wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 21:56 You contradict yourself. On another thread you continue ad nauseum what seems to be your sole purpose in life - stick the knife into Nicholson - when you ridicule him for (quote) 'signing injury prone numpties'. Yet on here, you can understand Paul Cox wanting to sign one of those 'injury prone numpties'. Get real - players pick up pre-season injuries. David Fitzpatrick hasn't played for Barrow yet. Dan Sparkes hasn't played for Dag & Red yet (presumsably, he's injured). Brendan Moore played every single game - league and cup (admittedly, not many cup games!) for us last season - but he picked up a pre-season injury.

I have made up my mind not to respond to any of your postings from now on as I'm sure many Forum members with more sense than me decided long ago. You're a total feckin arsehole. And that's putting it kindly.
:goodpost: :engflag:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Jerry wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 22:02 I thought that too Tomo, but in one of the articles about his departure they mention only having 15 players and not being able to fill the bench (sounds familiar). Don't know whether they have had a big down sizing in budget or if they just have a lot of injuries though.

If only we had a Barrow fan on here to fill us in. ;-)
don't encourage him Jerry....
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024

TUST Member 468

sgf
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by sgf »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 25 Aug 2017, 22:04 don't encourage him Jerry....
He has gone suspiciously quiet since Cox quit..........
smw1989
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by smw1989 »

Just seen Steve McClaren having an early breakfast in Boots & Laces...

:rofl:
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

smw1989 wrote: 26 Aug 2017, 07:20 Just seen Steve McClaren having an early breakfast in Boots & Laces...

:rofl:
Was he brushing up on his Devon accent for the interview?
Soupdragon
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Steve Woods

Post by Soupdragon »

Paul Cox: bolter, no?
Fred Perry
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Goalkeeper

Post by Fred Perry »

If we loose heavily today , you can have Liam McDonald of Solihull Moors !...
sgf
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by sgf »

Fred Perry wrote: 26 Aug 2017, 10:27 If we loose heavily today , you can have Liam McDonald of Solihull Moors !...
I think I'd rather have his brother, Ronald
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

sgf wrote: 26 Aug 2017, 01:52 He has gone suspiciously quiet since Cox quit..........
that's a shame....

TUST Member 468