So what do we need......?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Maybe Nico is eyeing up a cheap Loan deal for RB cover? I can't think who it was but one of our old managers once said that generally speaking teams prefer to have their players do a pre-season program with the parent club, and then get farmed out on loan just prior to the season starting. I guess we are in that phase now
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

heard that he is after a right winger and possibly a defender
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Probably no longer in KN's plans, but has anyone heard where Shaun Harrad or Josh Rees are ? And what about Exodus? Whose defence is he un-shoring up next season ???
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Far as I am aware Josh is back at Notts Forest and Shaun is still a free agent
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Far as I am aware Josh is back at Notts Forest and Shaun is still a free agent
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

MellowYellow wrote:Far as I am aware Josh is back at Notts Forest and Shaun is still a free agent
Rees was released by forest this summer. That is one of the reasons I was disappointed Richards resigned, I hoped we would sign Rees who is younger, just as hard working and technically superior to Courtney. I haven't seen that he's signed for anyone else, though.
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

MellowYellow wrote:Far as I am aware Josh is back at Notts Forest and Shaun is still a free agent
Rees was released by forest this summer. That is one of the reasons I was disappointed Richards resigned, I hoped we would sign Rees who is younger, just as hard working and technically superior to Courtney. I haven't seen that he's signed for anyone else, though.
gullsdiv2
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Louis Briscoe

Post by gullsdiv2 »

Josh Rees and Former Gull Josh Wakefield are appearing on trial for aldershot against Wycombe tonight.