George and Mushroom

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Stevie_RitchTea
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ruairi Keating

George and Mushroom

Post by Stevie_RitchTea »

These 2 mugs and their friends had been off this site for months now, but, I get the feeling that they helped us stick together.

They tried to disrupt everything and bring negativity to the club and the fanbase, and it didn't work. We held strong until they moseyed off to another club. But now, WE ARE GIVING THEM EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED!!

The club is 7 points adrift with 22 games to play - 66 points left to gain. This is very very easily achievable with a couple of decent signings in the transfer window. There is no need for all this negativity. What does it achieve? We need to hold strong, just like we did when the 2 nonces were raiding the threads and spreading all their bull.

We all knew this season would be difficult. But if we all stick together, don't give Georg, Mushroom, even Brucie (another unpropitious idiot) what they want, we can get through this season, and look to further successes ahead.
Last edited by Stevie_RitchTea on 23 Dec 2015, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
TUST Member 405
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Stevie_RitchTea wrote:These 2 mugs and their friends had been off this site for months now, but, I get the feeling that we need them on here.

They tried to disrupt everything and bring negativity to the club and the fanbase, and it didn't work. We held strong until they moseyed off to another club. But now, WE ARE GIVING THEM EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED!!

The club is 7 points adrift with 22 games to play - 66 points left to gain. This is very very easily achievable with a couple of decent signings in the transfer window. There is no need for all this negativity. What does it achieve? We need to hold strong, just like we did when the 2 nonces were raiding the threads and spreading all their bull.

We all knew this season would be difficult. But if we all stick together, don't give Georg, Mushroom, even Brucie (another unpropitious idiot) what they want, we can get through this season, and look to further successes ahead.
Very confused by your post. I thought you where them in a different name, but you signed up to the forum last year, so your probably not.
You don't want them back, but now want them on here. WTF are you talking about.
Lucy
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

To confront them over past comments I would expect.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Stevie_RitchTea
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

lucy6lucy wrote:Very confused by your post. I thought you where them in a different name, but you signed up to the forum last year, so your probably not.
You don't want them back, but now want them on here. WTF are you talking about.
Admittedly it wasn't very well worded. I don't want them on here as they're a bunch of idiots who talk complete nonsense but this is how I see it.

There was the main group of posters, who may have slightly conflicting views, and then you have George, mushroom etc.
The main posters, even though they may disagree on some things, stuck together to create a sort of army, to fight off the idiots.
The posters won, and George, mushroom etc. pissed off.
Since the posters now have no common enemy (which before was the idiots), the posters army has disbanded, and are now fighting each other.

What needs to happen is we need to stick together, not fight each other. (Which is what George wanted us to do)

The club needs us to remain positive to get through this. If the fanbase falls apart, the club falls apart. Simple as. We can't let that happen.
TUST Member 405
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

That was worded even worse than your first post :-D
Dave

Stevie_RitchTea
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

I don't get what's so difficult lol. Obviously I understand it as I posted it but what don't you understand? I never was the best at writing :Oops:
TUST Member 405
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

I didn't say I didn't understand it, I'm multi-lingual ;-)
Dave

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Southampton Gull wrote:I didn't say I didn't understand it, I'm multi-lingual ;-)
And I heard you worked on doors. Can you install windows too? Or even Windows 7? :)
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

The Doors, now that was a group.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Stevie_RitchTea you make a claim about achieving the necessary points to survive saying it is "very very easily achievable".

We have 22 games left and 66 points to play for as you say but we need 33 of those points which is 50%

Can I remind you we have only taken 17 points from a possible 72 in our last 24 games a conversion rate of 23.6%.

Even with a few good signings no way is this going to be easy. Be realistic.
Stevie_RitchTea
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

My point is that it is achievable. Previous results should have no bearing as they can not be changed: we can only look to the future and hope that things improve.

You say that we need 50% or 1.5 points per game. That's only mid-table form. A little creative spark and a regular goalscorer (which we had in Marsh before he got suspended) may be all we need to gain confidence, momentum, and most importantly, points.
TUST Member 405
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

portugull wrote:Stevie_RitchTea you make a claim about achieving the necessary points to survive saying it is "very very easily achievable".

We have 22 games left and 66 points to play for as you say but we need 33 of those points which is 50%

Can I remind you we have only taken 17 points from a possible 72 in our last 24 games a conversion rate of 23.6%.

Even with a few good signings no way is this going to be easy. Be realistic.
Can I remind you that all we need is 1 point more than 4 other teams (ignoring goal difference) The number of points required to do so is as yet unknown so lets not get carried away with totals just yet.
Dave

portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Southampton the point I was trying to make is that surely the topic authors claim that it is `very very easily achievable` is not realistic.

I appreciate things can change quite rapidly just look at how Southport have shot up to 18th in the last month. However FC Halifax Town seem to be improving and Altrincham have an 9 point lead over us at present. No way will this be easy.