Tickets please

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Pepperami
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Pepperami »

Nice transport knowledge there. Well done. How many platforms at Kingskerwell Railway Station then?
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

Pepperami wrote:Nice transport knowledge there. Well done. How many platforms at Kingskerwell Railway Station then?
2....I think you will find the platforms are still there somewhere ;-)

Might not be any trains stop there now but someone was bleating on about reopening a couple of years ago....
Boom Boom
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Paul Buckle

Post by Boom Boom »

Shuddering at the prospect of playing Gatwick Airport FC, I mean after they do have Craig McCallister upfront (was on trial at the Gulls, useless) I hope we actually draw & get a replay, as SLC has done such a convincing job on describing how lovely Crawley is I want to visit & smell the fresh, clean, un-polluted West Sussex air.

Week left to go, let's hope Benyon doesn't get injured as I'm looking forward to him up against the ageing fatboy Pablo Mills, as much pace as a slug, & the clumsy McFadzean McRetard.

Who does everybody want in the 5th round anyway? I'd definitely settle for a top half Premiership club away after we've easily disposed of Gatwick, although a winnable tie at home to a Championship club also catches the eye.
jackospinking
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by jackospinking »

Boom Boom wrote:Shuddering at the prospect of playing Gatwick Airport FC, I mean after they do have Craig McCallister upfront (was on trial at the Gulls, useless) I hope we actually draw & get a replay, as SLC has done such a convincing job on describing how lovely Crawley is I want to visit & smell the fresh, clean, un-polluted West Sussex air.

Week left to go, let's hope Benyon doesn't get injured as I'm looking forward to him up against the ageing fatboy Pablo Mills, as much pace as a slug, & the clumsy McFadzean McRetard.

Who does everybody want in the 5th round anyway? I'd definitely settle for a top half Premiership club away after we've easily disposed of Gatwick, although a winnable tie at home to a Championship club also catches the eye.

Still at least it will be like a home game for GATWICK FC!!! :lol: :lol:
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Brilliant.

To sum it up, the chances of you lot getting more tickets are probably less than 10%. It's potentially the biggest game in our history, we shouldn't be stupid enough to allow more Crawley fans come down for their big day. To the guy who said that Crawley are one of the bigger clubs in non-league, congratulations. As you rightly say, there are thousands of teams in non-league, and I do really hope you're alot better than Newton Abbot Spurs or Dawlish.

I'm another who doesn't really want to get involved in the whole attendances thing, but we're not a big club, you're smaller. You're going a different way about improving things, we're taking the safe, living by what we can attitude. When your rich guy gets bored, he'll probably move on. It happened to Notts County, but luckily another group bought them.

Basically, I'm glad you've sold out, although I do feel kind of sorry if any genuine Crawley fans missed out because of all the ones who jumped on the bandwagon.