Buckle is not the Messiah - He's a Very Naughty Boy!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Buckle is not the Messiah - He's a Very Naughty Boy!

Post by Richinns »

Thought should make all you Gas fans aware of that as you seem deluded into believing he will guide you to the promised land :lol:
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

If it's not personal question,,,,are you a virgin?
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

Dave_Pougher wrote:If it's not personal question,,,,are you a virgin?

If it's not a personal question,,,,,are you actually a complete t0sser that that comment makes you come across as?
TUST member 328
Boom Boom
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Paul Buckle

Post by Boom Boom »

If O'Kane stays & plays like he did against Stevenage then he'll definitely be off as early as December. Hope to god him & Zebroski don't go & join Buckle's wankbag army in Bristol.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Richinns wrote:
If it's not a personal question,,,,,are you actually a complete t0sser that that comment makes you come across as?

lol..... following the script mate ,,,no offence
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Boom Boom wrote:If O'Kane stays & plays like he did against Stevenage then he'll definitely be off as early as December. Hope to god him & Zebroski don't go & join Buckle's wankbag army in Bristol.
I would be very disappointed if either of them did that. The only reason would be money. I have no problem with them going to a bigger club higher up the league but Bristol Rovers is very much a sidewards move.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Agree with Phil and Boom Boom.

I expect O'Kane to go to a Championship side, I've seen Peterborough, Derby and Doncaster all interested. Said it previously but anything under £350,000 is a disgrace.

Zebroski seems at home here. I would be very disappointed if he went to anyone else in L2, I think he could do a job in L1 but obviously I'd rather he stay here.
Boom Boom
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Paul Buckle

Post by Boom Boom »

Having watched the League One playoff final Peterborough would be perfect for a O'Kane's style, he could do a lot worse than moving to them. For the record if we went up we would've got stuffed by either them or Huddersfield that's for sure.
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Boom Boom wrote:Having watched the League One playoff final Peterborough would be perfect for a O'Kane's style, he could do a lot worse than moving to them. For the record if we went up we would've got stuffed by either them or Huddersfield that's for sure.
Peterborough would be the only other team i'd love to see O'Kane play for :scarf:

He fits the mould of players they're trying to sign as well, would not be surprised at all.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Richinns wrote:
I think if you're going to quote Python, you should be prepared for the follow-up quote.... :-/
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

happytorq wrote: I think if you're going to quote Python, you should be prepared for the follow-up quote.... :-/

Ahh - I did not get that! Apologies to Dave - just thought he was having a pop :Oops:
TUST member 328
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Dave_Pougher »

No problem what so ever. Think it's a generation thing. I shouldn't expect people to think like I do about Python.

To me it is better than Shakespear in fact Will S. copied a lot of his work.

Just in case anybody wishes to view the masterpice or wonders what the hell were on about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

What has the Great Buckle Empire ever done for us ?

"Um ? . . . Play offs and a Wembley final in the first season ? . . . Play off winners and promotion in the second season ? . . . Consolidation and a fantastic end of season clean sheet run in the third season ? . . . Play offs (again) in the fourth season ? . . . "

The above is a classic example of looking in the mirror and asking a question. The turd smiling back has an answer for everything. :devil: o:)
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Never fails to make me laugh.

Easy to see how the confusion occurred though.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Richinns wrote:
What is funnier than any of the python stuff is that Richinns thought this was a serious question or some sort of abuse. He must have really been puzzled at the (to his perception) utter randnomness of Dave's question and his rather sharp response confirms the outrage. Really funny. Has had me crying with tears of laughter that he may well have thought that Dave pougher, out of nowhere and with no prompting at all, will openly ask people about their sexual status.