Torquay v Wrexham Tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gull in black
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gull in black »

If we’ve nothing to play for I won’t be using my season ticket.
Just don’t want to be part of the Hollywood pantomime- you can buy promotion but you can’t buy respect.
Cheddargull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Cheddargull »

Admiral wrote: 01 Apr 2023, 11:19 £80 a pop they can have my 6 😂
Problem for anyone considering this is if Wrexham fans are confronted by whatever security we and tickets are confiscated I almost certain the club will know who the Wrexham fans got the tickets from by means of the unique QR code.
cockneycockers
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by cockneycockers »

Gull in black wrote: 01 Apr 2023, 13:12 If we’ve nothing to play for I won’t be using my season ticket.
Just don’t want to be part of the Hollywood pantomime- you can buy promotion but you can’t buy respect.
Well I for one am happy that at least some money has been pumped in to the lower leagues rather than the premier. Good luck to them. Not sure what their balance sheet looks like but the sky’s the limit for them really. Got the fan base plumped up. Club saved. Speculate to accumulate. Clever boys. Which club could be next I wonder?. Not us I’m afraid as our fan base and catchment area just too small.
Wxmfan
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Wxmfan »

Hi all, I have a feeling you may get a few of these in the coming weeks, so I apologise in advance.

Unfortunately I have missed out on the tickets this morning, and already have accommodation booked down in Torquay. Going to be going down to enjoy the atmosphere in a beautiful part of the country anyway, but it would be the cherry on the top if I could get a ticket.

Would anyone here be willing to get me a home ticket? I won’t wear colours, won’t celebrate, and don’t have a welsh accent, so it won’t be obvious, but I would love to be able to say I was there, hopefully in the years to come.
Friendly Wrexham fan
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Friendly Wrexham fan »

Admiral wrote: 01 Apr 2023, 11:19 £80 a pop they can have my 6 😂
That may be tongue in cheek, and I understand ST holders are not going to risk losing them, but occasional fans, who can get tickets stand to buy 6 for £100 and sell them on for £600, that's an attractive possibly to a lot of fans.
teddiebear
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by teddiebear »

Your having a larf!!
Perry120592
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Perry120592 »

If anyone is able to get me 2 tickets for the home end? Willing to come to any arrangement you like, 55 year old couple who aren’t interested in any trouble, and we’d be travelling down regardless as it’s the nicest trip in the fixtures
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by United62 »

Isn't he just! ... I see on Red Passion that some fan(s) are even asking for the venue to be moved so that we accommodate the travelling hordes of FC Hollywood. Ashton Gate was mentioned.... yep, that's fine, we'll all travel 100 miles to Bristol so that you can have 10k in attendance and give up home advantage on what could be the biggest game of our season.... no, not because the circus comes to town, but we might (and that's a BIG MIGHT) need something from this game ourselves.
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney jack
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Taelee73 »

Unfortunately mixing fans just doesn't work well in football. would you Wrexham fans be ok if we'd wanted to do the same in your home stands?
It's embarrassing enough that you'll be celebrating promotion as we're most likely getting relegated, without lots amongst us also jumping up and down. The away allocation is what it is, and that's unfortunate for you guys. Moving home supporters from their normal seats to accommodate larger away support just is a no for me.

And unfortunately some of you claiming to be just normal fans won't be. Will there be trouble with emotions running high on both sides?

And if we go into that game with something still to play for, I want 5000 Torquay fans there.
Harveyjay67
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Harveyjay67 »

Would you be down for selling them? I'd be willing to grab 1 or 2 at 80. Torquay fan.
jono_Gull209
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Fowler

Post by jono_Gull209 »

Wrexham fans coming in here as new users. Don’t sell to them. 👍🏻
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Wxmfan wrote: 03 Apr 2023, 10:36 Hi all, I have a feeling you may get a few of these in the coming weeks, so I apologise in advance.

Unfortunately I have missed out on the tickets this morning, and already have accommodation booked down in Torquay. Going to be going down to enjoy the atmosphere in a beautiful part of the country anyway, but it would be the cherry on the top if I could get a ticket.

Would anyone here be willing to get me a home ticket? I won’t wear colours, won’t celebrate, and don’t have a welsh accent, so it won’t be obvious, but I would love to be able to say I was there, hopefully in the years to come.
No.

And after the way our fans were treated at your place last season, I hope you get a good hiding if you do make it into the home end. :red:
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

Hopefully admins can be proactive and remove posts/adverts

this shouldnt be used as a platform for these morons to get tickets
Torquayonatuesdayni
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Torquayonatuesdayni »

Greetings,

Aging Wrexham fan here. A different slant on things. As one who has been to Torquay many times , especially on Tuesday nights as one of our relegation songs went, not everything is as black and white as some are making out.

I’m lucky and got tickets this morning for 3 generations of Wrexham fans. However many of my friends, some of whom haven’t missed a game home or away in the last decade missed out. Especially if we have something to play for such as promotion, missing the game will be heart breaking. Long way to go before that scenario comes into play but it might.

The Hollywood bandwagon has brought new support. Sadly our ticking system only understands have you got a season ticket and not have you seen x,y,,z away games over the last umpteen seasons.

Hopefully you will have a great run and be safe come our fixture resulting in limited home interest allowing for a greater away allocation.

Nothing to play for Halifax have allocated us about 4,500 tickets that have all been sold for Good Friday. ££££’s un the bank. Hopefully you’ll be able to do the same.

you have a 6 pointer against York coming up. They were a shadow of their early season team when we played them a couple of weeks back. You have every chance of beating them.

Hopefully we’ll play again in the football league in the not too distant future. We are all football fans so are, in the main, dreamers. We could never have dreamt our current fantasy. You may be next. Who knows.

Good luck and see you for a promotion and staying up party. Now that has a good ring to it. Hears hoping.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Torquayonatuesdayni wrote: 03 Apr 2023, 18:11 Greetings,

Aging Wrexham fan here. A different slant on things. As one who has been to Torquay many times , especially on Tuesday nights as one of our relegation songs went, not everything is as black and white as some are making out.

I’m lucky and got tickets this morning for 3 generations of Wrexham fans. However many of my friends, some of whom haven’t missed a game home or away in the last decade missed out. Especially if we have something to play for such as promotion, missing the game will be heart breaking. Long way to go before that scenario comes into play but it might.

The Hollywood bandwagon has brought new support. Sadly our ticking system only understands have you got a season ticket and not have you seen x,y,,z away games over the last umpteen seasons.

Hopefully you will have a great run and be safe come our fixture resulting in limited home interest allowing for a greater away allocation.

Nothing to play for Halifax have allocated us about 4,500 tickets that have all been sold for Good Friday. ££££’s un the bank. Hopefully you’ll be able to do the same.

you have a 6 pointer against York coming up. They were a shadow of their early season team when we played them a couple of weeks back. You have every chance of beating them.

Hopefully we’ll play again in the football league in the not too distant future. We are all football fans so are, in the main, dreamers. We could never have dreamt our current fantasy. You may be next. Who knows.

Good luck and see you for a promotion and staying up party. Now that has a good ring to it. Hears hoping.
Patronising prick