Current squad

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

I’d love to see Andrews back in the starting XI - he and CLE have an excellent dynamic and he made a terrific impact last season. With all of our midfield players fit we do have a dilemma in terms of selection but the creative engine is misfiring at the moment so perhaps a change will liven things up.
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

Bristol_Gull wrote: 04 Feb 2020, 07:43 I’d love to see Andrews back in the starting XI - he and CLE have an excellent dynamic and he made a terrific impact last season. With all of our midfield players fit we do have a dilemma in terms of selection but the creative engine is misfiring at the moment so perhaps a change will liven things up.
Stat wise Reid and Andrews stats combined are why Andrews should be starting
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

Talking of midfield dynamics, what's happened to the excellent Frankie Vincent? I know he was injured but is he out long-term or has he gone back to Bournemouth?
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

loan expired at xmas - went back because he was still injured. Some talk of signing him again when fit.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

Sorry Brucie that wasn't meant to be posted twice! Thanks for the info.

Louis - there's something wrong with this forum at the moment. It's very easy to post something twice, and a weird background image flashes up momentarily when you log on - or is it just my computer?!
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Louis can I just add that for the last 2 or 3 weeks after I hit the Submit button the box headed Quick Reply which normally empties still has what I just posted. I just thought you might like to know .Normally it clears.
greb46
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by greb46 »

portugull wrote: 04 Feb 2020, 19:20 Louis can I just add that for the last 2 or 3 weeks after I hit the Submit button the box headed Quick Reply which normally empties still has what I just posted. I just thought you might like to know .Normally it clears.
Ditto
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

Gary said Wynter should be fit for Wrexham, also said before we signed Longridge Davis could be back ready vs Wrexham too. Any update on this?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

You also said Reid was off to Reading..........................
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Swatcat
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Paul Gibbs

Post by Swatcat »

Louis / Portu I've had that problem too . . . .
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Swatcat wrote: 08 Feb 2020, 15:28 Louis / Portu I've had that problem too . . . .
It's fixed now.
Dave

SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

I see the Woking fan who ran on the pitch during the Xmas fixture has been dealt with this week at court. For those interested checkout Devonlive court appearances.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

SBP wrote: 08 Feb 2020, 16:22 I see the Woking fan who ran on the pitch during the Xmas fixture has been dealt with this week at court. For those interested checkout Devonlive court appearances.

"Ryan Farmery, Waterfields, West Clandon, Guildford, Surrey. Age: 28. On 28/12/2019 at Torquay at a designated football match held at Plainmoor Torquay, without lawful authority or lawful excuse, went onto the playing area. Plea: Guilty. Fined £130. To pay a surcharge to fund victim services of £32. To pay costs of £85 to the Crown Prosecution Service. Football banning order made for three years. To report to Woking Police Station within five days of the making of this order. Reasons for making the order: Reasonable grounds to believe that the order would prevent violence or disorder within football matches that are regulated. Additional requirements: 1. Not to attend the town or city when Woking play in any away fixture at the town or city where they are playing on match day; 2. Not to enter the area shown onthe map attached to this banning order, 4 hours before kick off or 4 hours after the final whistle any home Woking Football match; 3. On any day when the England Senior Mens National Team are playing a fixture within England, Wales or Scotland the defendant must not enter the Town, City or Parish boundary wherein that fixture is being played, during the period 8 hours before kick off until 8 hours after the scheduled kick off time; 4. Not to travel to or enter any town or city boundaries where England are playing an overseas international football match between the time 24 hours before kick off and 12 hours after the final whistle."
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

No new strikers to be seen as yet, I thought the ‘irons were in the fire?’!
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

Not sure you would expect signings in a week when there is no game in it?