Cox Resigns

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Why don't you crawl back under the rock that you came from George.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Georg

Post by Georg »

You wonder why this forum has a poor reputation within the club when moderators carry on like you two and are happy to give out personal abuse. If you go down you wont get any sympathy from me.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

It has a great reputation within the club under the current regime ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Georg

Post by Georg »

Thought you might say that hahahahaha
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Southampton Gull wrote:
(tomogull - quote) alternative view to the blind faith most of us have in the present Board).

It isn't blind faith or anything like it, it's called support. Before these cretins came on here spouting their nonsense where were they when it came to actually investing? Nowhere. People did choose to invest, their aim was simply to save the club they support, none of these leeches are fans, they have their own agenda and it's clear to see what it is.[/quote]

Ah - I wondered if I would be picked up on using the term 'blind faith' as it wasn't what I meant when I read through my post. We have faith in the new Board and support them of course. They are the ones who stepped up to the block and saved the club and we must never forget that. The likes of Yells and George are new posters on the Forum and there are suspicions about their motives but as I understand the workings of the Forum, they have a right to express their views as long as they don't become abusive. I question some of their postings but there are others that make some sense.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

George wrote:You wonder why this forum has a poor reputation within the club when moderators carry on like you two and are happy to give out personal abuse. If you go down you wont get any sympathy from me.
I don't want your sympathy, and quite frankly if your investor friend is as much of an annoyance as you are, we don't want his/her money either.

What's his/her name anyway? Bungle, Zippy, Geoffrey, Rod, Freddie or Jayne?

STIP
Georg

Post by Georg »

Nothings going to happen before the new year so what does it matter?
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

George wrote:Nothings going to happen before the new year so what does it matter?
Why not? What's going to change by the new year?
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

George wrote:Nothings going to happen before the new year so what does it matter?

Ok spoilsport, what about Simon then....

STIP
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

They'll correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure, but Dave, Scotty and others have the power and ability to ban people from this site, permanently, in about three clicks of a mouse. Equally, they have the club's best interest at heart. If any of what was coming out (read: being made up by idiots) on here was anything approaching a threat to the club, the cohesion of the fanbase or anything else, the aforementioned idiots would be gone instantly.

The fact that they're still here proves that, far from a credible threat, they've been assessed by Admin as nothing more than playthings. Pets being kept around for the enjoyment of those with sufficient intellect or nous to take advantage without being caused undue concern.

Depends how much you trust the judgement of the Reds and Greens, I suppose.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Yellows
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Yellows »

ferrarilover wrote:They'll correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure, but Dave, Scotty and others have the power and ability to ban people from this site, permanently, in about three clicks of a mouse. Equally, they have the club's best interest at heart. If any of what was coming out (read: being made up by idiots) on here was anything approaching a threat to the club, the cohesion of the fanbase or anything else, the aforementioned idiots would be gone instantly.

The fact that they're still here proves that, far from a credible threat, they've been assessed by Admin as nothing more than playthings. Pets being kept around for the enjoyment of those with sufficient intellect or nous to take advantage without being caused undue concern.

Depends how much you trust the judgement of the Reds and Greens, I suppose.

Matt.
To be fair some valid points have been made and I can assure you there is more to come. My purpose is to keep the arguments honest for the benefit of the Club as a whole. It is simply wrong to have Blind Faith there is to much at stake, that does not mean I don't support the Board etc Anyway that it for me on this particular thread. PS I would still like to see
:rules: :rules: :rules:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

That whole post is empty rhetoric. None of it actually means anything, which, from what I've read from you on here, is par for the course.

That and you're nowhere near bright enough to be a danger to anyone but yourself and small children.

As you were.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

George wrote:If you go down you wont get any sympathy from me.
From an associate of someone who wanted to invest in the club, still might according to you and after that associate (you) joined a TUFC forum in the wake of a managerial departure. It's good to know the best interests of the Club are of no interest to you. Your posts can be assessed on that basis from now on, then.

Will you be reinventing any time soon or is it time to hand over the baton?
Georg

Post by Georg »

Rjc70 wrote: From an associate of someone who wanted to invest in the club, still might according to you and after that associate (you) joined a TUFC forum in the wake of a managerial departure. It's good to know the best interests of the Club are of no interest to you. Your posts can be assessed on that basis from now on, then.

Will you be reinventing any time soon or is it time to hand over the baton?
Relegation isnt as bas as people think as long as a good structured plan is in place to return the club to its former glorys. Lose the 6pointer at southport today and its going to be a long battle to relegation.
moneylife
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by moneylife »

Kit_robin wrote: Oh good, I'm glad league positions don't mean anything at the moment. Presumably you're not worried about where we are in the league, then, by your own logic?

Yes, we are historically a bigger club. Means the sum total of eff all when it comes to 90 minutes on a Tuesday night though, doesn't it? I'm sure Stockport, in the conference North, could teach you a few lessons on humility.

I actually think we'll achieve a mid-table finish and although Im not 'worried' about our league position, I still cannot stand to look at the table and see it.
Dover are not even a fully professional club. The majority of their players are part-time with full time tradesman jobs etc. TUFC is a football league club in my eyes and always will dwarf the likes of Dover Atheletic (they need to put in at least 50-100 years of hardcore league action before they can lay claim to being bigger club than us!).

We just need a bit more passion and ambition and drive from our fans, players and all staff otherwise this downward spiral will continue. Instead of all this excuses and crap about US being minnows!!!! f#ck u lad!! - why liken us to Stockport and have such a negative attitude anyway? look what happened to Fulham in the 90s and also I remember going to see Gulls in League One and Two against teams like Wigan, Fulham, Man City, Hull..... The list goes on of all the teams who actually went up in the world due to having self beleif and passion combined with luck and skill and of course some extra money we badly need to invent ways as a club of generating.

And today we will SMASH the MINNOWS named Southport and end this dismal run of form. Cmon You Yellowwwwwwssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!