Is That Thea

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SkyBlueGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Is That Thea

Post by SkyBlueGull »

If you type in " Torquay United - The Great Escape, 2005-6 " into you tube you get a 5 minute video of Ian Atkins great escape

About 30 seconds in - you get some fans talking about previous great escapes

Is that Thea and Paul Bristow?

PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

no.
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Can we have a link please, the only Video that keeps coming up when I type in your title is the last day of 86/87 season match vs Crewe.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
BayGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jools Holland

Post by BayGull »

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Blimey I remember the featured match v Stockport very well, especially Lee Thorpe's performance. That was an end of season relegation clash and a big crowd turned up and we blew Stockport away.

That season we were dreadful for about 70% of it and looked certain for the drop. We were dead and buried with about 7 games to go. Its amazing what stringing together just a small run of wins and a little bit of consistency can do.

Heres hoping history can repeat itself. :)
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).