Angus out for the season

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Angus out for the season

Post by yellowforever »

According to his own instagram post.

"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

He will be missed as he's been one of the few to put 100% in every week and for me I think he's been one of the best signings this season and I wish him a speedy recovery! :keepie:
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Is that the last we see of him, he's out of contract at the end of this season.
Lucy
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Hang on he's a future captain of the club! I like Gus and hope he's re-signed on a new contract for at least another year, possibly two.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

nickbrod wrote:Hang on he's a future captain of the club! I like Gus and hope he's re-signed on a new contract for at least another year, possibly two.

You weren't at the Wrexham home game then...
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

No loss - he is as bad as the rest of the bunch.
Trojan
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Poke

Post by Trojan »

Arcadia - you've been watching different games to me! 100%??? Should never wear the shirt again after Wrexham outburst!
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Trojan wrote:Arcadia - you've been watching different games to me! 100%??? Should never wear the shirt again after Wrexham outburst!
I was nowhere near what happened and I thought that it was settled between the player and supporters.
I don't think that it's a good idea for players to go to near the supporters at the end of a game especially like Rice did a week ago. It's asking for trouble. :keepie:
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

Brucie said:

"No loss - he is as bad as the rest of the bunch."

I've come to the conclusion you are supporting (actually, abusing is more accurate) the wrong club. :( Is there ANY player at the club that you rate higher than "useless"?

Why not find another club that you CAN support, you poor unhappy soul? :aww:

(Or are you really a nice person who loves playing devil's advocate??) :devil: What a tease you are!!

In my opinion, Gus is a committed and hard-working member of the team. Yes, he has to get to grips with his emotional responses, has a large yellow card collection, but he is young and has a lot to learn. Along with quite a few of this squad. As with all learners, they need a little bit of encouragement.

Gus is a young man trying to make a career for himself, and has sustained a serious injury that will disrupt his development and maybe his confidence. So, give him a break, Mr Bruce.
TUST member 200 ;-)
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

torq2u wrote:Brucie said:

"No loss - he is as bad as the rest of the bunch."

I've come to the conclusion you are supporting (actually, abusing is more accurate) the wrong club. :( Is there ANY player at the club that you rate higher than "useless"?

Why not find another club that you CAN support, you poor unhappy soul? :aww:

(Or are you really a nice person who loves playing devil's advocate??) :devil: What a tease you are!!

In my opinion, Gus is a committed and hard-working member of the team. Yes, he has to get to grips with his emotional responses, has a large yellow card collection, but he is young and has a lot to learn. Along with quite a few of this squad. As with all learners, they need a little bit of encouragement.

Gus is a young man trying to make a career for himself, and has sustained a serious injury that will disrupt his development and maybe his confidence. So, give him a break, Mr Bruce.
Brucie said last week that he was going to transfer his loyalties to Exeter City. Best to treat his comments on here now as trolling, some supporters of other teams do that.

I thought Angus made a mistake in the heat of the moment against Wrexham, he was fined and this should be treated as history now. He is a decent player and I wish him the best of luck with his injury.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

Brucie's a wind-up merchant ! He'll probably still be around next season, abusing, annoying & abrasive as usual ! :| :whistle: ;-) <!>
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

Really? I nearly suggested trying the Grecians in my text! But I doubt even Barcelona would suit him - that Messi is useless, you know ;-)

And yes, I hope Angus is soon back to full fitness. :scarf:
TUST member 200 ;-)
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

We could do with Brucie at the start of every match out in the centre circle, because he's a complete to55er
ethantufcbaker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Dan Sparkes

Post by ethantufcbaker »

I was right by what happened against Wrexham but that shows his commitment he has been fined move on
He should be given a 2 year contract probably the best defender when he isn't Injured or suspended. With an experienced defender like Downes, they could form a great partner ship
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

it shows his comittment? - you are talking out your arse. Abusing the crowd when the game is being played and you are being beaten 3-0. All that shows is he is a moron.