Tuesdays game in doubt?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Tuesdays game in doubt?

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Wanting to move on quickly from a far from ideal start to the league I have concerns over the game on Tuesday!

We've had our dry days but we know it doesn't take a lot to make some areas of the pitch unplayable!

It's raining now and most of the evening, praying to miss most of the rain tomorrow and hopefully Monday and Tuesday will be downgraded (as the met office usually do closer to the day)
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Even with our pitch getting a game called off in August would be a record. Can't see it happening myself - was going Tuesday but after todays effort definately not bothering.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

brucie wrote:Even with our pitch getting a game called off in August would be a record. Can't see it happening myself - was going Tuesday but after todays effort definately not bothering.
Well, there were one or two pre-season fixtures that fell foul of the weather, so it wouldn't be unheard of. Rain is rain whenever it falls.
Pea
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dale Tonge

Post by Pea »

PlainmoorRoar wrote:Wanting to move on quickly from a far from ideal start to the league I have concerns over the game on Tuesday!

We've had our dry days but we know it doesn't take a lot to make some areas of the pitch unplayable!

It's raining now and most of the evening, praying to miss most of the rain tomorrow and hopefully Monday and Tuesday will be downgraded (as the met office usually do closer to the day)
Like last year, you mean, when we suffered the heaviest and most prolonged rainfall in history and still lost fewer games than moneybags Crawley or Newport County (to name just two of the many)?
Pea.