£21!?!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

£21!?!

Post by Colorado Gull »

I've put the information for the Cheltenham away game on the main site.

http://www.torquayfans.com/2014/travel- ... heltenham/

When looking at the website, I saw that the tickets for the game are £21 for an adult! That's a disgrace if you ask me.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

absolutely disgusting

http://www.standamf.com/
still keeping the faith
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

In fairness, that's what we charge in the Bench. It is still too much, but it does seem to be the going rate.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

True Matt, but it's way too much for league two.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Yep it's high but personally not bothered, decided a few weeks ago was going to go to this match regardless of bad we were the likely hood if us winning, I am looking at it as day out, probably the last away trip I'll do in football league, as there is no way I'm going to watch us get relegated at Exeter, might have a few spare seats if anyone's struggling to get there and wants to go.
Formerly known as forevertufc
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

bixieupnorth wrote:absolutely disgusting

http://www.standamf.com/
Same as we charge, but yes do agree its high for the quality of the match you are likely to/will witness
Lucy
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

forevertufc wrote:Yep it's high but personally not bothered, decided a few weeks ago was going to go to this match regardless of bad we were the likely hood if us winning, I am looking at it as day out, probably the last away trip I'll do in football league, as there is no way I'm going to watch us get relegated at Exeter, might have a few spare seats if anyone's struggling to get there and wants to go.

I'll see you there Dave. It will be my last ever away game watching Torquay in the league. Can't see us regaining league status any decade soon :aww:

Visit my daughter and then (for what it's worth)it's COYYSSSSSSS

Torquay till I die (and that's not that far away the way they are playing, they'll be the death of me and no mistake)

Watch Oxford next season says the wife, I'd rather stab myself in the eye with rusty nails!!!!! :@
Oblivion!!!!
robbotufc
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by robbotufc »

forevertufc wrote:Yep it's high but personally not bothered, decided a few weeks ago was going to go to this match regardless of bad we were the likely hood if us winning, I am looking at it as day out, probably the last away trip I'll do in football league, as there is no way I'm going to watch us get relegated at Exeter, might have a few spare seats if anyone's struggling to get there and wants to go.

i'm doing the same as forevertufc ,Cheltenham away and not Exeter,but will also do Bristol rovers away for my last trip to their ground for many many years to come :'( :'( :'(