Thoughts on the level of violence and corruption in football

General chat about anything else goes here.
theacademic
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ian Morris

Thoughts on the level of violence and corruption in football

Post by theacademic »

Thanks to those of you that completed my recent gambling survey. Whilst I am analysing the results, I am also interested in what you make of the levels of corruption and violence associated with football in recent years? The survey is anonymous and can be found at: http://www.topfan.co.uk

If you would like to stay involved in future projects and hear about the results of previous ones then please leave your email address at the end of the survey. Thanks in advance for your time.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

interesting stuff.

done.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

yep, done it. i was civilised and held back from calling fifa a bunch of free-loading, corrupt tossers. instead i put forward a well worded balanced account of what i thought of them and their corrupt ways.

on a good note there wasnt much to write about experiences of hooliganism, there is only 1 teams supporters i have had bad experiences with (more than once). i wont name them, all i will say is, they are not too far away from here. :whistle:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
theacademic
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by theacademic »

Many thanks happytorq and chunkygull and anyone else who has completed the survey. It's still live if anyone has a spare couple of minutes.
theacademic
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by theacademic »

Survey still live if anyone has a spare few minutes.
theacademic
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by theacademic »

Last shout to see if anyone can help with the survey. Your thoughts are appreciated.