Hi Guys I'm back!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Hi Guys I'm back!

Post by Glostergull »

To all those who posted and phone or text various messages wishing me well. Thankyou. I only got one or two of the posted messages as Marion had trouble trying to print them off. I am home in time to see the Rovers match on TV and rest a while. I will be recuperating for some 2 weeks while I build up strength and get myself back up and running properly.
Unfortunatly this illness I have mean that this is highly likely to happen again but so little is Known about the desease that no one knows why or how these things progress.
Thanks also must go to Christine (Diamond Girl) and Louise (Starcross Gull) Both of you kept me nicely in the picture while we were giving a good account of ourselves up at Bramall lane. Thanks Girls. A job well done. shame the Boys couldn't finich the job off. But hey, Some you lose and some you win. Onward and upward.
One fully little story you may like, Our Pastor of our church had meant to come and visit me in Hospital and cried off with a bad stomach. or so I thought. The next thing I knew was a visitor coming to see me and telling me That Jim was admitted himself with Pancreatitis 2 days after I went in. I ended being Wheeled in a chair to visit him instead. and blow me if they didnt then move us around the wards untill we were in oppposite beds.
I had an awfull lot of pain and extremely bad gas. (no not the Rovers type) . But with our pastor in the next bed do you think I had the heart to let rip. Not a chance!! No way am I going to rev up with our pastor in the next bed. Some things are sacrosanct after all..
Now to watch the rest of the match.
:bow: :clap: :lol: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Last edited by Glostergull on 05 Dec 2011, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

welcome back Gloster. Hope you have a good recovery. Take it easy and avoid Brucie
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Welcome back Gloster!

If you missed any messages they are here:- http://torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3260" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

usagullmichigan wrote:welcome back Gloster. Hope you have a good recovery. Take it easy and avoid Brucie
I always do. He is enough to send anyone back to hospital with his depressing posts. If I took any of them seriously I would give up the will to live.

Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

Qoute from Matt Ferrarilover (girly guy who drove a gay car in bright orange and it makes you feel sick)
Ha, poor Andrew, hope you get well soon mate. If something does happen, and you are unable to drive, bagsy the Jag!

Matt
You ain't got enough class to drive my buggy. No way. No chance. wouldn't let you anywhere near with those orange laces. besides. you would kill yourself in it before you got much further than your own drive!

stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Not that i know you personally Glostergull, it's great to have you back. Although, i originally thought this was Brucie posting his return to the site now that we had lost a fixture! :)
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Nice to see you back Gloster, and in men's cloth's aswell :rofl:
Formerly known as forevertufc
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

SSSShhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuutttttt UUUUpppp. Your not meant to let them all know we share a dark secret. :O Now take off my bodice and bra and give em back. :na: :rofl:
Last edited by Glostergull on 05 Dec 2011, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Glostergull wrote:SSSShhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuutttttt UUUUpppp. Your not meant to let them all know we share a dark secret. Now take off my bodice and bra and give em back. :na: :rofl:
Heck what have i done, forgot this was a public forum, oop's :whistle: I will send your other gear back next week :rofl:
Formerly known as forevertufc
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

forevertufc wrote: Heck what have i done, forgot this was a public forum, oop's :whistle: I will send your other gear back next week :rofl:
Now you've done it. I was going to send you to the naughty step next to Trojan :whip: but I bet he won't speak to us for weeks now. he'll be too worried. and he certainly won't bend over with us around. :whistle:
You just can't trust some people!

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Glostergull wrote:Now you've done it. I was going to send you to the naughty step next to Trojan but I bet he won't speak to us for weeks now.

Dave has bene on the Ecexituve Popsedi Nuaghty Spet in campony with Matt and myself a few times adrealy and by choice. :nod:

(Deva reads it better that way. ;-))

It will be you Gloster that we won't be talking to for weeks on account of you being not well and the time it will take to get back to full Popside fitness. ;-)
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

Trojan 67 wrote:
Dave has bene on the Ecexituve Popsedi Nuaghty Spet in campony with Matt and myself a few times adrealy and by choice. :nod:

(Deva reads it better that way. ;-))

It will be you Gloster that we won't be talking to for weeks on account of you being not well and the time it will take to get back to full Popside fitness. ;-)
Don't worry Trojan me old mucker. I may not be able to do much shouting or singing but I will try and get back on the pop side by Boxing day if the weather ain't too bad. Then we will be able to at least carry on taking the mickey out of each other. Hope the Executive Naughty step is heated and padded. I need my comforts at the moment

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Your singing and shouting I'm not worried about . . .

. . . it's your farting ! :Z
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

Trojan 67 wrote:Your singing and shouting I'm not worried about . . .

. . . it's your farting ! :Z

Hey it wasn't me doin it at Shrewsbury. Besides if i did it at Plainmoor you lot would have been in Ambulances by now! :whistle:
Oh flippen ecky thump. She who must be obeyed has shouted Dinners ready. She's done a wheat free spicey free Curry. with beans!! look out guys. here I come