Aaron Jarvis, England C

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Griff1n
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Danis Salman

Aaron Jarvis, England C

Post by Griff1n »

Aaron Jarvis has been named in the preliminary 25 man squad for the England C team’s match against Wales. The final squad names will be announced on Saturday.

https://clwbpeldroed.org/2023/03/05/wre ... u-england/
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Chelston TUFC »

Good on him. This now makes him a "marquee signing"
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DevonBee »

Chelston TUFC wrote: 05 Mar 2023, 17:48 Good on him. This now makes him a "marquee signing"
Brilliant..................... 'Marquee signing ' .......well I guess one of the 8 had to work out :lol:

Good luck to him, hopefully increase his value, should he be off in the summer.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Hmmm! who to select Jarvis or Macaulay Langstaff of Notts County with 33 goals in 35 matches this season, averaging a goal every 89 minutes. Decisions! Decisions!
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

MellowYellow wrote: 05 Mar 2023, 20:23 Hmmm! who to select Jarvis or Macaulay Langstaff of Notts County with 33 goals in 35 matches this season, averaging a goal every 89 minutes. Decisions! Decisions!
I have just seen the England C 25 man squad. It is made up of a player from each of the National League teams and the young Worthing goalkeeper.

I hope Gareth Southgate does not work on similar selection policy. What a f***Ing joke ! Whose pathetic idea was that?
Yeovil77
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Yeovil77 »

Hello guys,

Yeovil fan here, The word on the street Aaron Jarvis could be joining us (Yeovil) before Thursday deadline… was wondering if I can have a little information about him?
Chelston TUFC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Chelston TUFC »

Hi Yeovil 77,

I'd suggest that there's very very little chance of that happening unless we're about to get Haaland on loan.

Jarvis - not a natural goalscorer but a decent enough NL player with a good work ethic and could be better with a better team around him and as part of a partnership up front.
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

A good frontman if you can afford to pay a good fee.
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by DevonBee »

Yeovil77 wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 02:32 Hello guys,

Yeovil fan here, The word on the street Aaron Jarvis could be joining us (Yeovil) before Thursday deadline… was wondering if I can have a little information about him?
Hi Yeovil77....take a look at his goal record before he came here, it will tell you all you need to know.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

If there is any truth in this rumour, I am all for it, we are going down, that was decided weeks ago and in any event Jarvis will not be with us in the south so for the sake of 9 games which will not make any difference to our season, lets be pragmatic any make some money while we can.
GullsUnited
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by GullsUnited »

culmstockgull wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 09:29 If there is any truth in this rumour, I am all for it, we are going down, that was decided weeks ago and in any event Jarvis will not be with us in the south so for the sake of 9 games which will not make any difference to our season, lets be pragmatic any make some money while we can.
He's on a 2 year deal so we'll make money either way
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Wolborough »

How silly. WE (TUFC) won’t make any money - Clarke Osborne will save a bit of expenditure.
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by DevonBee »

Jarvis replacement is already here...Olaf next season.....his level maybe just maybe
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Wolborough, your comments are symptomatic of everything that is wrong with our club, do you honestly begrudge the owner 75 or 100K from a sale considering how much he has put into the club, this us and them mentality achieves nothing.
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Wolborough »

Mmmmmm ……….. not having a club anymore is a potential outcome of Osborne’s tenure. No doubt you will be applauding him then?