Fans Forum - Wednesday 30th September

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Georg

Post by Georg »

Kit_robin wrote: Oh good! Glad to see you've admitted to being less than honest about the financial situation at our club in your previous posts, if you knew this before.
I know the financial situation and whats available and the board said what i was expecting. It doesnt mean i'll fall for it and believe every single word
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

George you and Putin ought to get together. Both real fun people.
Georg

Post by Georg »

A good board would have forsight to see problems coming and be proactive and not reactive when the problems do arise. Departures from the board like the Roberts could have been seen coming.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

George wrote:A good board would have forsight to see problems coming and be proactive and not reactive when the problems do arise. Departures from the board like the Roberts could have been seen coming.

Seriously, have a day off will you.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Georg

Post by Georg »

You especially dont get it do you. Because the last board was apparently so bad , absolutely anyone could have taken charge and you would see them as saviours. It doesnt mate if they actually know anything about football they just replaced the previous board so there automaticaly brillaint in some peoples eyes!!!! With five director resignations and a manager going in the space of three months , i'd question the job they are doing and how good it is because quite clearly somethings not right is it? Thea Bristow apparently had good intentions but it didnt stop the club going on a spiral under her watch. I remain skeptical with just reason. Nothing personal only sensible until regular clear structured dialogue is given out on a regular basis to avoid mixed messages.

Added in 2 minutes 25 seconds:
Neither Dean edwards or Paul cox were that bad as well. Whatever happens the board needs a proper football person back on it to provide a good go between for the board and manager to get points across properly and everyone pulling in a same direction.

Added in 1 minute 19 seconds:
Neither Dean edwards or Paul cox were that bad as well. Whatever happens the board needs a proper football person back on it to provide a good go between for the board and manager to get points across properly and everyone pulling in a same direction.
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

Yes, aren't Torquay United strange, we must be the only club who are not run by football people! No, wait, that's the same as PRACTICALLY EVERY CLUB IN THE ENTIRE FOOTBALL PYRAMID.

seriously though, are you not even TRYING to hide your intentions anymore? At least it was slightly fun when you were pretending to be the concerned fan with insider tidbits. Now you're just coming out and saying everyone's crap (apart from the people that have left, obviously), it's just a bit boring.
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

Kit_robin wrote: ......it's just a bit boring.
You must be a really nice inoffensive bloke, as that is the most massive understatement I have ever seen! ;-)