Lack of goals

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

LOL @ andy, also LOL @ getting massively rattled on an internet forum. brucie makes me chuckle because it's obvious he doesn't mean 90% of what he says but is still amusing. No point getting into debate with the great man because the lady is not for turning.

As for Nick he's the 2nd best poster on here apart from myself and everything he writes is readable, well presented and thought out, even if I don't always agree.

If you struggle to accept others opinions then a forum isn't the best place to be to be honest.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

royalgull wrote:
If you struggle to accept others opinions then a forum isn't the best place to be to be honest.
As one of the Admin team maybe I should keep my counsel, but......

The above sums up what I would want to say

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

If you struggle to accept others opinions then a forum isn't the best place to be to be honest.[/quote]

As one of the Admin team maybe I should keep my counsel, but......

The above sums up what I would want to say[/quote]

Where does that leave brucie?
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

brucie gives as good as he gets. He's fine.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Yep - we've had our run ins, we both know we will rarely agree with each other, but I respect Brucie for continuing to come on here, even when he knows that he is wrong ;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

HardofHerringGull wrote: Mmmm you put that so well Dave...I might start posting again! :~D
for gods sake SG, look what you have gone and done now! :@ =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

HardofHerringGull wrote:

Mmmm you put that so well Dave...I might start posting again! :~D

It would be nice to see you back posting again, Del. We'll most likely disagree as usual but I think we both know by now that we can share a pint and get over any differences ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
HardofHerringGull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by HardofHerringGull »

You're right Dave...about the disagreeing...but also about the pint! Which reminds me, it's my round! :~D
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

No it isn't. It's my round :)
Dave

HardofHerringGull
On the Bench
On the Bench

You can go off people you know Barnsley! :slap: :~D
HardofHerringGull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Southampton Gull wrote:No it isn't. It's my round :)
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you! :nod:

Oh shit, it's started already! :~D
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

You bought me one at Burton and Brady was there to witness it.............so I win :)
Dave

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

NickGull wrote:Just getting this in now. Not going to do a full reply now as I've got to be up at half 5 tomorrow but ill edit this when I get some time.

EDIT: Can't really be bothered to go into a full on reply but I'm going to ease off for a bit I think, I'm out.

Nick, you're a valued member on here and I hope you don't let your disagreement with Andy spoil your enjoyment or allow it to force you away from here. I'm sure Andy wouldn't want to see you take a break either, you're both good lads in my book and I enjoy reading posts from each of you. These things happen regularly on forums but don't take it personally, you've done nothing wrong. I've fallen out with lots of people over the years but never let it put me off enjoying the site.
Dave

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Nick, mate. Don't be bothered about what's happened. You've done nowt wrong, like folk have said it's just me that has a bit of an anger problem so don't even consider not coming on here to post for a while. I wouldn't want that, regardless of if we have a difference of opinion yours are widely regarded as a voice of sanity and reason AND intelligence so don't let my rant put you off mate. I've got the issues and it's me that has to bite the bullet so keep posting Nick and i and others will keep reading. Sorry mate.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Andy, if you did have anger problems (which I really don't think you do-frustration isn't anger) it's much better to release them on here than let them build up. Take a look at the people who also want to keep reading your posts, you have no need to sit back and feel prevented from posting.

I could be blunt and say man the f**k up you soft northern terwattt but you know what I mean anyway;-)
Dave