Martin Ling is Manager of the Month

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Jeez Matt! I'm from Yorkshire and so that took some comprehension! :lol: I'm ok but Bixie will not have a clue what you're on about. I doubt he can even read as he's from Sheffield. :clap: Seriously though, great post and an unrepliable reposte.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Yeah, sorry about that Andy, I got a bit carried away. Just grips my poo that bloody Cambridge forum, full of absolute retards.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

stefano wrote: No as there is no such thing. Statistics prove that teams do not go on a losing run after their manager has won Manager of the Month. All such teams are likely to lose a game in the following month as the manager has just picked up an award for being undefeated in the previous month, and all undefeated runs have got to come to an end. Our run is set to continue tomorrow with a winner from Taiwo edging us ahead of the Shrews and up to 4th place :keepie:
I just wish I had the courage of my convictions like Bixie! ;-) (and Ellis got nowhere near it for any doubters!! ;-) )