Bideford Friendly 09/07/19

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

PhilGull wrote: 11 Jul 2019, 10:34 I think Vincent was named on the team sheet, as was the Taunton lad. Triallist B is still unknown, which is fine by me - they are kept secret for a reason, no need to let other clubs know who we're looking at.
Maybe it's another lad from Ireland. I hear that there's a kid called Lee O'Messi who's been doing pretty well in the Spanish league.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

Your jokes are as bad as mine happytorq!
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Pleased that Reidy hasn't lost his touch over the summer. Perfectly struck 20 yarder that was in the bottom corner before the keeper had even moved.
Quality finish. Good workout on a dry uneven bobbly pitch , difficult to pass on, they will be looking forward to playing on the Plainmoor carpet soon.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

desperado wrote: 12 Jul 2019, 07:31 Pleased that Reidy hasn't lost his touch over the summer. Perfectly struck 20 yarder that was in the bottom corner before the keeper had even moved.
Quality finish. Good workout on a dry uneven bobbly pitch , difficult to pass on, they will be looking forward to playing on the Plainmoor carpet soon.
Yes indeed, & without the feckin gypos in tow !
:-D :-D