Ladies sponsorship.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

Will also donate via crowdfunder. How do we know when it's active?
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Doesn't look as through it is live yet. I'll keep checking and let everyone know when it's accepting donations.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Sorry can't really jump on board right now Matt, would usually. Had to pay for a few site upgrades on top of new house and furniture to fill it etc.

Sorry! I'm sure the generous members on here will help out the ladies.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Right, Crowdfunder are being **** difficult, so I'm binning them off, unless anyone has any objections?

Would I be taking liberties if I gave out my bank details and asked for donations directly into there? Clearly, this requires a level of trust on both sides, but I don't think I come across as the sort of bloke who's going to shaft a stranger for the sake of less money than I spend, in an average week, on Costa bloody Coffee.

Matt.
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

I don't have a problem with that. Don't crowdfunder take a cut anyway?
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

ferrarilover wrote: less money than I spend, in an average week, on Costa bloody Coffee.

Matt.
There's your answer Matt.

If you wasted less money on shit coffee you could sponsor her on your own. ;-)
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

brooker wrote:I don't have a problem with that. Don't crowdfunder take a cut anyway?
Yes, they do, and they're being a right pain in the arse. More hoops through which to jump than the Moscow State Circus.

I've had one taker for the bank transfer (will insert name here later if he indicates that he's happy with that), and I know another couple are giving me cash at Exeter tomorrow. If you'd like to donate, but won't be at the game, please PM me to request the necessary information.

Another plea for assistance coming forth at this point. We're doing well, but could do with a helping hand along the way. Anyone?

Matt.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

ferrarilover wrote: Yes, they do, and they're being a right pain in the arse. More hoops through which to jump than the Moscow State Circus.

I've had one taker for the bank transfer (will insert name here later if he indicates that he's happy with that), and I know another couple are giving me cash at Exeter tomorrow. If you'd like to donate, but won't be at the game, please PM me to request the necessary information.

Another plea for assistance coming forth at this point. We're doing well, but could do with a helping hand along the way. Anyone?

Matt.
Matt can you email me your details. I will assume you are a trustworthy character. What happens if we don't meet the total though?

Also, have you tried promoting this via the usual channels - Twitter etc?
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

Matt can post updates on here for who has donated & progress towards total...but if you donate through bank, you'll either have to tell Matt your name on here if he doesn't know you ; or he'll have to identify you some other way..initials possibly if you don't want to 'blow your cover '? If we don't meet the total, we'llhave to beg for longer ! Matt got a tenner off me today, & Jackie (?) gave £ 4. Please all feel free to chip in what you can, it all adds up !
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I'm asking people to leave their username as my reference for the transfer, so I know who has donated.

As per the post above, a million and one thanks to both Nina and GoodLuck Gull who have both given me cash today. A couple of other generous souls (Torq2u and Chardie) have also chucked into the pot. Add to this Brooks and Bobby (whom I had the genuine pleasure of meeting at Weymouth) and we're doing well.

Matt.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

For widespread donations I would persevere with the crowd funding too. If someone can get over 50 grand for a potato salad we could surely reach our target if it gets passed around the internet.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I'll keep in mind your idea, Gulli, and will act accordingly should the need arise.

Is anyone waiting to hear from me?

Matt.
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

Sorry Matt, not been on over weekend as had a lot on. PM me and I'll transfer £15 in the morning. Have you had much come in?
Pea
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dale Tonge

Post by Pea »

Matt's been banned for not being a racist, so I'm handling this for him now. We're getting closer to our target every day. If we could get just another handful of donors, I can deliver some good news to Jazz by the weekend.
Pea.
njgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by njgull »

I've got jury duty for the next 2 weeks, that lovely American institution in which your government steals 2 weeks of your life and gives you 200 bucks for your troubles. I'd be happy to send some of that money along to help Jazz, at least then I could feel something good came of this period of misery. But I'm not real sure about how to get American dollars over to England and turn them into your British poundy thingies. If you've got any ideas on that I'm all ears.