TQ1 Magazine - What do you think?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
DButler1990
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Guy Branston

TQ1 Magazine - What do you think?

Post by DButler1990 »

Just wanted to get everybody's thoughts on the new TQ1 Magazine, there's a Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/TQ1magazine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;-) now up to discuss it.

Are you buying it?
What do you like?
What don't you like?

personally I feel it's a massive improvement on last years program,

Thanks,
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

I really like TQ1. I like the way its printed, enjoy all of the articles especially the ones about each player. I enjoy the "When I was born" section and the player profile, along with the poster. The small article on the opposition town is great, the skippers thoughts and the managers notes are worth reading. All in all I think it should be up for an award, this season, as its much improved on previous offerings, and reasonable value at £3.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

When you look at some of the old s**t that some clubs get away with offering as a program, ours looks like the complete works of Dickens.
Tim, aside from being the nicest man on earth (with the obvious exception of Andy Candy) has done wonders at TUFC and whoever poached him from the Greens deserves an extra shilling in their pay packet this week.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Get on with your work. Orange car man :clap:
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

A really big improvment imo looks very smart and well laid out, and the content is vastly improved aswell (ive allways wanted to know wat lingy has on his ipod!)
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

ive bought two copies and enjoyed them both. i feel like the player interviews are a nice touch and the ipod feature is always interesting being a music fan. id like to see a little more meat on both of those though eventually. as it stands however, its worth the money and is easily better than pretty much anything ive come across so no complaints and good job.

on a side note it seems to me like theres less adverts and more proper content than there used to be, which is always a plus.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

I think the programme is a massive improvement and I really quite like it. If I am honest, it could probably lose the poster...it tends to fall out and I don't really know what to do with it but I have been impressed with it. First decent programme since 1981.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I like it. The poster keeps falling out but I guess for younger fans, it's fun to collect them.

I always used to think our previous programmes were poor compared to others, but I'd rank this one as one of the better ones I've seen.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

It's a big hit with me - a really interesting collection of different topics
Phil

Remember its a marathon not a sprint