New kit...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

New kit...

Post by gullno4 »

Does anybody know when we'll be getting any news on the new kit? Knowing vandanel it'll be probably be mid-February =Z or have I missed something, and it's already out? Highly doubt it so was wondering if any of you knew anything ie when it's out?

Cheers
The gulls are going up
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Don't know if you knew this but the kit was paraded around Plainmoor a few weeks ago before a game... that's the last I've heard of it. there's been nothing else on the OS about it.
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

Yeah i saw the kit, before chesterfield wasn't it?, I thought it was alright, and I'm not really expecting to hear anything about it tbh :-/ well not for a fair few months at least
The gulls are going up
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Correct,
...well that's vandanel for you! :(
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

I reckon we should all boycott the new shirt in order to get the club to pull their bloody fingers out. What is a large source of revenue for the club ( sales of replica shirts ) is treated with such indifference and we have to be fobbed off and told to wait until we've all grown bloody beards!! ( Women and children excluded thank God!). If there are major problems with the supplier ( like there was at the launch of the current kit ) then switch manufacturers as they are clearly incapable of producing the goods when required. I'm not gonna buy one now mainly due to being dicked around and the fact that it looks like my arse!!!
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I swear I read that they weren't in stock yet?

Quite a while ago though.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

I think I read that the shirts would be available around August.

Not sure what shorts are going with the shirt but I thought it looked quite nice. Vandanel get a lot of stick but I would rather we stayed with them because at least we get bespoke kits with them whereas if we were with Nike or Adidas we would just get a yellow version of what everyone else is wearing. At least with Vandanel our kit is always unique and mostly I have quite liked them...even the black one I have got used to.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Dont worry it'll be out in time for Christmas....Possibly.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Really, having them in 'august' is pretty poor, isn't it? The season starts towards the beginning of august, so even assuming we get them on Aug 1st (very unlikely, given Vandanel's track record) we'd have maybe a week to buy in time for the season. They already have a design - why weren't they manufacturing them
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

lets just hope the first team's kit arrives by august !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by andygull »

We might not have any players left to wear them though once Bucks et al have finished plundering our threadbare squad!
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Gulliball »

This would be the 3rd season in a row we'd be in August without the new kit becoming avaliable. Is it impossible to get a kit out before then or are we just not learning lessons from previous seasons?
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Vandanel have a franchise agreement with the club for the club shop and kits,so do not expect them them to be leaving our club any time soon,this is an arrangment that no doubt suits the club and we are not the only lower league club to have gone this road.
Formerly known as forevertufc
TUFC92
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by TUFC92 »

andygull wrote:We might not have any players left to wear them though once Bucks et al have finished plundering our threadbare squad!
Jesus, don't think I've seen one bit of positivety in any of your posts over the last few days! Buckle has gone, we move on, and we do it the Torquay way, end of!

Back on topic, hope the club does get the kits in as early as possible, they'll miss out on a lot of sales by not having them in pre season.
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by andygull »

TUFC92 wrote: Jesus, don't think I've seen one bit of positivety in any of your posts over the last few days! Buckle has gone, we move on, and we do it the Torquay way, end of!

Back on topic, hope the club does get the kits in as early as possible, they'll miss out on a lot of sales by not having them in pre season.
OK. Everything is great and since people aren't allowed a nag, complaint or negative opinion on anything such as player performances or what people think of the club in general then we may as well shut down the forum page lads and lasses!! Yes a lot of my posts have been my opinion on different things. They probably will be different to many other fans perspectives on things too. Thats why we've got the forum you moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the thread started by cambgull about SAVING EVERY PENNY..... Thats negative so go and slag him off!! You will end up slagging off every member at some point because we're all negative at some point.