SINGING SECTION!!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

well dave, problems or not, we heard you loud and clear on sky! :clap:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Southampton Gull wrote:Singing section my arse.

Never again will I rely on the club or anyone else to designate us a singing area. The two blocks for the singers contained mostly elder fans or younger families and NOT the singers who have done us so proud this season.

I managed to speak to as many people as possible at half-time and we all moved up to the back of the lower tier for the second half where we made so much more noise.

In future the Yellow Army will sort out its own area and I'm going to do my best to make sure they get organised and become an invaluable section of our club. Nothing against those that went today, I'm proud to be a Gull even if my team let me down the fans certainly didn't, double the numbers that Stevenage took and a real pleasure to meet so many members from here as well as other fans.

Time to get things moving so we're prepared for next season. All ideas and suggestions are very welcome on the Yellow Army board.
Was good to get it sorted at half time mate, i agree all the singers were all over the place which did not help.
The relocation worked as we got a fair bit of noise from us lot.
Well done all who went and sang there hearts out, shame the team didnt want to do the same on the pitch.
brumgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by brumgull »

I agree entirely with u guys, having the singers spread out over the ground was useless, thank you for organising it for us to move to the top teir, much butter view (although a better view of a loss) and we got to sing our hearts / heads off, shame it didnt make a change to the result, but the club do really need to sort out "singing sections" better next time so that we can get a better atmosphere, its no good having 5 small groups of people singing differnt chants really quietly, but was so much better when we all moved to the back.