Possible Squad 4 days to GO

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tufcpopey
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Rowe Turner

Possible Squad 4 days to GO

Post by tufcpopey »

The squad could look something like this:

Goalkeepers
Brendan Moore, Jamie Robba

Defenders
Aman Verma, Sean McGinty, Ben Gerring, Ronald Huth (possibly), Lathaniel Rowe-Turner, Kevin Nicholson

Midfielders
Courtney Richards, Luke Young, Sam Chaney, Will Hancox, Chay Scrivens, Dan Sparkes, Luke Young, Damon Lathrope, Charlie Duke, Callum Hall (possibly)

Strikers
Brett Williams, Nathan Blissett, Jamie Reid

With the state of our finances, not a bad team that Nicholson has put together. Hall and Huth would be two welcome additions, and Huth looks almost certain to go into the squad before the weekend after a colossal performance at West Brom. Hall didnt have too bad a performance either, with an alright (!!!!) goal.

My starting eleven against Macclesfield would be:
Moore
Verma Huth McGinty Rowe-Turner

Richards Lathrope Young Sparkes

Blissett Williams

Bench:

Robba, Gerring, Duke, Reid, Scrivens
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

I'd go similar, but definitely drop Duke for Chaney, and maybe even start Gerring instead of McGinty, I though Ben did well yesterday.

I'd love to see Huth sign, but he's popped up here and there over pre-season, and we can't be the only ones to be impressed by him. Excited after last nights performance though, thought we looked dangerous all over the pitch, COYY!
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Blimey a bit early for a team for Saturday. Isn't Rowe-Turner injured while even if Huth is signed (can we afford him?) it's unlikely he can play for some time while international clearance paperwork is sought.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

surely huth will take the same wages angus was on
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

tufcpopey wrote:The squad could look something like this:

Goalkeepers
Brendan Moore, Jamie Robba

Defenders
Aman Verma, Sean McGinty, Ben Gerring, Ronald Huth (possibly), Lathaniel Rowe-Turner, Kevin Nicholson

Midfielders
Courtney Richards, Luke Young, Sam Chaney, Will Hancox, Chay Scrivens, Dan Sparkes, Luke Young, Damon Lathrope, Charlie Duke, Callum Hall (possibly)

Strikers
Brett Williams, Nathan Blissett, Jamie Reid

With the state of our finances, not a bad team that Nicholson has put together. Hall and Huth would be two welcome additions, and Huth looks almost certain to go into the squad before the weekend after a colossal performance at West Brom. Hall didnt have too bad a performance either, with an alright (!!!!) goal.

My starting eleven against Macclesfield would be:
Moore
Verma Huth McGinty Rowe-Turner

Richards Lathrope Young Sparkes

Blissett Williams

Bench:

Robba, Gerring, Duke, Reid, Scrivens
I still can't see Richards's worth. For me he was unimpressive vs WBA. With Lathrope doing his bit surely there's room for a more energetic, creative player like Chaney or Scrivens?
TUST member 200 ;-)
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Agree - can't see us starting Richards and Lathrope when there are players like Scrivens and Chaney who can add far more attacking ability
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Think Chamberlain has a chance of a contract. Been training with us for six months and has done well in preseason as well.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Chaney needs to be involved he's the future and can hurt sides he's shewn that in all the friendlies.
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Don't forget Berry, spoke with him during the Bath game and he is hoping to be back before Christmas?
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal: