Iffy Allen

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Iffy Allen

Post by gullno4 »

Signed from Yeovil, tore us apart pre season...
The gulls are going up
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

gullno4 wrote:Signed from Yeovil, tore us apart pre season...

Hardly a glowing endorsement...........everybody has. :lol:
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Not another Iffy player :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Added in 2 seconds:

Not another Iffy player :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

ohhh thank goodness for that. at least its an iffy player. for one horrible moment i thought we had signed lilly allen
\
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

There's also a thread about another new signing called Iffy Allen. Could be confusing if they're both in the team at the same time..
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

He won't be here long - he'l be gone in a jiffy.
Tarrboy1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Tarrboy1 »

I've seen him play twice and he's looked pretty decent on both occasions. Potentially a good signing.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Does he play on the left or the right?

In the space of a month our wingers have gone from Briscoe (overweight) and Murombedzi (inept) to Ajala and Allen. Fair play to Kevin Nicholson because that is one hell of an improvement. Pace and tricky from both, up the left or right ping it in to Blisset to knock it down for Wright/Harrad.

This is an impressive piece of deadline day work. I imagine Iffy will go straight into the squad for the trophy as we'll be light on players without the likes of Blisset/Harrad/Ajala but roll on next league game I expect to see some serious wing play. COYY
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

If you have never seen him play how can you say this is "impressive". He clearly was not going to get a renewed contract at Yeovil. Ajala isn't being employed as a winger either.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

I saw him on TV for Barnet a few years ago, I apologise for forgetting whether he plays on the left or right. Impressive because of his speed and potential, he's also played for lower league clubs. The signings Nico has made looks like Ajala will be turning out the wing before long.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

brucie wrote:If you have never seen him play how can you say this is "impressive". He clearly was not going to get a renewed contract at Yeovil. Ajala isn't being employed as a winger either.
You've made a career out of commenting on things you've not seen so what's your problem, douchebag ?
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Posting on this website isn't a "career" as you put it because I don't get paid for it.

This forum is like a rest home for the poor deluded fools and Eastleigh supporters (feel free to put yourself in whatever category (s) fit)

I think that Steve Breed said he "would be delighted to prove me wrong" on the other site a few weeks ago.

As we were only 5 points adrift at the time I was also waiting to be "delighted" - however I am sort of less "delighted" now as we are 11 points adrift.

Still Nicos on the case (LLLL in our last 4 league matches) so I guess only a bearded buffoon would still think we can survive

:slap:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

brucie wrote: Still Nicos on the case (LLLL in our last 4 league matches) so I guess only a bearded buffoon would still think we can survive
I haven't got a beard....

:)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Me neither, do have a soft spot for Eastleigh though, even if they're leaving us behind ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Saw this lad play against us in the pre-season friendly and he looked good. Cox set us up as a back 5 with wing backs. I think it was Tomkins who had a trial with us pretty much got beaten every time by Iffy. The lad certainly has a trick or 2 and appeared to have good pace.
Mind you he did have acres of space to run at him. This was the game i really did question what Cox was doing regarding his recruitment and tactics.
In that game he was Yeovil's stand out player for sure.
Quite pleased with this signing.