Official Site

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

njgull wrote: And when you have your twitter account set to private so nobody can actually see your tweets.
What is his Twitter username?
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Dazza wrote:I agree with you Dave. That winter spell of fixtures you identify are likely to define the league we play in next year. The last 5-6 games in our fixture list look tough ending with interestingly Guisely away. We need to be picking up points in Feb and early March to allow a more relaxed run in than currently presents itself on paper.

I realise night club rumours can be false. However even the idea that 'repenting' Marsh and Hurst are out at 2 am the morning of a game put shivers down spines. We will simply not be surviving in this League if that culture exists. The club need to ensure they are well on top of this.
Who has proof of this? If true the club should set an example and get rid of them
Lucy
njgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by njgull »

Bleeper wrote: What is his Twitter username?
http://x.com/thoraxian
davidcaldwell123
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Marl Loram

Post by davidcaldwell123 »

You need to be careful on rumours, I know from experience they can be way off the mark and hugely exaggerated, I was down for two days and in my opinion the club is trying to do things the right way and promote standards. I know this is an uncertain time, but we need to let performances and results talk, this is the only measure of improving standards. We need stability at the club, the chairman and board are decent people and care about the club, its going to be a journey and the more we support the journey the less rocky the road will be.
lucy6lucy wrote: Who has proof of this? If true the club should set an example and get rid of them