Foooood!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Foooood!

Post by Dazza »

I just think it's time the main club site gave everyone a bigger slice of the clubs football thinking rather than falling back week after week on food offers available. I realise not everything can be discussed in the public domain but very little is really said about our real topic of interest and all these food fillers as main articles are becoming pretty annoying !
moneylife
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by moneylife »

I agree 100%. Its like we are purposely backwards and so very Westcountry lol
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I love food more than football. And, to look at the size of them, so do a lot of other supporters.. =D
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

It's okay folks. We may not have won at homes for months. We may have just drawn at home with the football equivalent of Bideford. We may or may not be about to embark on the longest ground share in football history ( on which we are making no public comment ) but as far as our club website is concerned meat and two veg on match days still has absolute priority.
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

Don't knock it! Anybody making the trip to Chesham for the replay will find they do not even serve Bovril! How Southern League is that? ;-)
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

At least it's not vegan food.. But never mind the food, what we need is a Blackthorn Stand. Re-name the Family Stand, and have a plentiful supply of cider nearby.. :-D
Chesh_Fan
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Chesh_Fan »

Stefano,

Bovril usually available in the teabar :)