This is getting silly now.

General chat about anything else goes here.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

This is getting silly now.

Post by ferrarilover »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26383249

I'm black, I wasn't made captain, therefore it's because the FA are racist. Really Sol? You couldn't find anything better to say, so you thought you'd say this.

Sol Campbell is black, Sol Campbell took the piss out of Notts County and took them for a hundred grand for one match. Therefore, all black people are money grabbing, work shy twats. See Sol, it's false logic, isn't it?

Campbell is the first man to represent England at 6 straight international tournaments. He has won 73 caps across an international career spanning 11 years, during which there was not a single year where he was not called up. Since 1996 when Campbell broke into the side, there have been three main captains of the England side, Beckham, Terry and Gerrard. He's losing out to the captain of Chelsea, the captain of Liverpool and the most capped outfield player in English football history. Hardly as though he's losing out to Fred from the Dog and Duck, or being overlooked in favour of absolutely any white person in the vicinity.

He also seems to think that England fans are against black people too, with his line about thinking that the majority of fans don't want the situation around black captains to change. If I'm honest, Sol, I couldn't care less what colour people are, England captain or not, and nor could 99.99% of the rest of the population. You're making yourself look really silly now.

Matt.
Last edited by ferrarilover on 03 Mar 2014, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

It's about selling books!!!!
Oblivion!!!!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

You're more cynical than Cynical McCynical, being on stage at the Mr Cynical awards receiving his prize for cynic of the year.

I think you're right.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"