the latest odds

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

the latest odds

Post by bixieupnorth »

interestingly our 4 point,4 goal start to the season has barely changed our odds on winning the league, bet365 has us at 28/1 from 33s. rotherham 12s, crawley still fav at 3/1

early prices for the aldershot match are a tasty 2/1 for a torquay win, 6/5 shots and 9/4 the draw, given that they lost at home to northampton i think that price is great value?
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

some very good prices for away wins on tuesday, given that there were 8 aways yesterday, two draws and only 2 home wins, i've picked a five game away acc, torquay, rotherham, wimbledon, northampton and morecambe, 261/1!!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

we're 2/1 to win at home to crawley on saturday, 12/5 the draw and crawley clear favourites at 13/10, this surprises me and is surely worth a few quid, seeing as i've won money on both our away wins this week already i'm gonna be lumping all my winnings on a 3rd victory i think?

manse is 5/1 to score at any time and 16/1 to get the first goal, with bet365
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

bixieupnorth wrote:some very good prices for away wins on tuesday, given that there were 8 aways yesterday, two draws and only 2 home wins, i've picked a five game away acc, torquay, rotherham, wimbledon, northampton and morecambe, 261/1!!
Hey Bixie i bet you are really really gutted about this bet mate. I've only just realised they all won apart from Northampton. Bad luck mate and respect for picking out nearly all of them. You are better than that bloke in the Daily Mirror, the betting guru who always gets his predictions wrong. He's a bit of a knob actually, male chauvinist who thinks its funny to demean women. Anyway, that aside i believe that the game on Saturday will be 0-0 keeping both our unbeaten records intact. Can i just finish by saying that Sven Goran Eriksson is a complete c**t and is thieveing money from his latest club Leicester by still being a shit manager despite having the best players and a shitload of money thrown at him. The bloke is a cock and i hate him. Yes Leicester lost at home to Bristol City tonight costing me many many thousands of pennies!! :@
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Is there a chance you have a betting addiction Bix?
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Odds on ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

the ironic thing was that i switched northampton for gillingham and that barnet goal in 94th minute was the only thing between me and a huge win, and leicester did me in in 7 game acc last night, still tonights another night!!

i probably do have a slight addiction, but i'm strictly small stakes, the big win is just around the corner!!
Last edited by bixieupnorth on 20 Aug 2011, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

apart from our game i can easily see all the 4th division games being home wins today? gotta be worth 50p of anyones money??
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

bet placed, and also all teams except bradford and macc, which i'm not so confident about upon reflection! 2781/1 and 337/1 respectively!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

interestingly we're now out to a massive 13/5 to win today, they must have taken some money on crawley win who are now 21/20
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

see, its not just me thats obsessed with gambling, mr ling is at it too!!

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 23,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

bixieupnorth wrote:see, its not just me thats obsessed with gambling, mr ling is at it too!!

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 23,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm also obsessed with football betting. I've got a feeling that Plymouth will get a result at Gillingham today and as for Bradford, you are right to leave them well alone at home Bixie. It just seems to bring out the worst in them playing at Valley Parade. They are really unreliable. I've gone for Rotherham, Bristol Rovers, Port Vale, Villa and Luton.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

yr still in with a fighting chance mate!! forest ruining one line and stevenage another for me
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

both fought back to draw but another loss!!

on to the dagenham game then, imagine we'll be quite a decent price cos they're no mugs at home, yes looks like evens home win and about 9/4 for torquay, the draw 23/10
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

It may be that we play better away from Plainmoor so 9/4 / 5/2 or even 3/1 in some places looks a decent bet. I'd prefer a bet on both teams to score though but i don't know what sort of price i might get. I'll look into it on saturday.