Guardian Article On Torquay

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Pity TQ1 didn't decide to open an account on BTPIR as he (?) would now be known as somebody other than Plainmoor's postcode!
aldershotgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by aldershotgull »

Southampton Gull wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 20:44 Facts please :~D
I only deal in fake news, Dave. You KNOW this :lol:

On a side note - did you know Gordon Oliver has put the freehold decision back to July? Heard that today and that the date in the article is now incorrect....?
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

TQ_1 wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 20:37 Lucy... so petty! Get a grip people, that's all I'm saying. You're grown ups...aparently, who 'think' they know.. .but actually they know NOTHING! Communicate with the club and not your negative minds!! 😙
Communication with the club, this is getting better by the minute. Am I spoiling your Easter Sunday. Who ever you are TQ1 you are making my night, it's comedy.
Lucy
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

lucy6lucy wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 20:54 Communication with the club, this is getting better by the minute. Am I spoiling your Easter Sunday. Who ever you are TQ1 you are making my night, it's comedy.
TQ1. What happened with Eastville and Smallmead in Reading. You get a bloody grip. You are kidding yourself and making the Club look worse by the post.
aldershotgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by aldershotgull »

Rjc70 wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 20:56 TQ1. What happened with Eastville and Smallmead in Reading. You get a bloody grip. You are kidding yourself and making the Club look worse by the post.
What makes this hilarious is the fact that GI have pretty much kept quiet until we won a couple of games and then they announced the Q&A's and the fans forum. They think we are stupid (OK, I know I am...). How about GI/The Club communicate with the fans?!
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

aldershotgull wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 21:00 What makes this hilarious is the fact that GI have pretty much kept quiet until we won a couple of games and then they announced the Q&A's and the fans forum. They think we are stupid (OK, I know I am...). How about GI/The Club communicate with the fans?!
Fans forum?! What fans forum?!!
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

TQ1 - the most deluded poster on this forum since Mushroom!
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

nickbrod wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 20:45 Pity TQ1 didn't decide to open an account on BTPIR as he (?) would now be known as somebody other than Plainmoor's postcode!

Oh he has, quite some time ago ~ for the second time in fact.

Whilst we're about it; why did the club who want the fans to ask them for answers not put the tickets for Lincoln City on sale but decided that those who travelled should do so not knowing for sure whether they would get in or not?

Lincoln City said they sent tickets down; so what happened with those then?

....and when the person being questioned in the TUFCTV interviews fails to fully answer questions you put to them; why don't you press them for clarity?

The fans interests at heart? My arse!
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

TQ_1 wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 19:43 Well, youre right, the positives are well out of reach but we can but hope!! Fact: the club would not have made it through this season without the financial backing of gaming international, whom have continued to help KN out, supplied money for players etc and in my view it's his mistakes (inexperience) that have us were we are, that and Steve Breeds utter failings! So many on this group are blinkered and will not accept what's really going on and (again) so negative... I hope you all sit in the away end tomorrow!!
Just exactly were "Steve Breed's utter failings"? Since he's currently online he also might be interested in the answer.
aldershotgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by aldershotgull »

Bleeper wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 21:01 Fans forum?! What fans forum?!!
I took something they said in March to mean a forum would be done but looks like they may have meant the Q&A sessions alas
TQ_1
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by TQ_1 »

Woah...don't we all hide behind pseudonyms? Aldershotgull and lucy6lucy, for example, hardly gives away a person. The point I'm trying to make is the club is getting slaughtered from all angles, when surely what really matters is three points tomorrow.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

http://mobile.torquayunited.com//news/a ... 78407.aspx

THE CLUB RESPOND TO THE ARTICLE...

WTF?!! What an unprofessional response from the club, actually embarrassing.
Last edited by CraigUnder on 16 Apr 2017, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

nickbrod wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 21:05 Just exactly were "Steve Breed's utter failings"? Since he's currently online he also might be interested in the answer.
I think right now they'll be answering their door to him ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
aldershotgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by aldershotgull »

TQ_1 wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 21:07 Woah...don't we all hide behind pseudonyms? Aldershotgull and lucy6lucy, for example, hardly gives away a person. The point I'm trying to make is the club is getting slaughtered from all angles, when surely what really matters is three points tomorrow.
Sure it matters but will it count for anything when GI screw this club like they did with Bristol Rovers and numerous Speedway venues? It's not the club being slaughtered, it's the lying, deceitful and backstabbing owners that we want to slaughter.
TQ_1
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by TQ_1 »

But how are they lying, deceitful and backstabbing? I am one of those who has followed forums for a long time but never commented. Sorry for taking the plunge now, I just don't get why these people would benefit from shafting us all?