New Owners

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

stefano wrote: I read all 3 forums. Clearly you do too, and you didn't think of mentioning anything about Thea either. ;-)
To be honest I didn't believe it at first, because the first mention of it on the TFF forum was by a troll from TUfans ltd. However another forum member posted the link to companies house. As for the BTPIR I only read that occasionally because I can't be arsed to log in to it. Yesterday was the first time in 3 months I looked at it and noticed an ongoing thread mentioning Thea.
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

wivelgull wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I have missed brucie.....but now he's back!
Yes, he's back like a annoying rash.

OK. He's quite positive this week, but give it a day or two and the criticism, negativity and cynicism will start to creep in.

Yes, your Brucie is back.
TUST member 200 ;-)
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

portugull wrote:Following my earlier post today I have now established the correct position in relation to Thea Bristow.

Thea is not a Director of Torquay United.

However Thea was appointed a Director of Plainmoor Ltd on the 24 March 2016. I imagine this is to protect Thea`s position in relation to any future property transactions which affect the club.

The Directors in Plainmoor Ltd number 7 in total but only 5 Directors hold Shares. Each of the 5 holdings are for 717,767 shares each holding representing 20% of the share capital.

What is interesting is that prior to Dean Edwards being paid off he held personally 1,435,536 shares in Plainmoor Ltd which were transferred to other Directors with effect from the 21 November 2015.

I hope this post establishes accurately the current position.
Thanks for that. I do not really understand finance and just assumed that a director of a company would automatically be a share holder in it.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Plainmoor78 wrote:

The Directors in Plainmoor Ltd number 7 in total but only 5 Directors hold Shares. Each of the 5 holdings are for 717,767 shares each holding representing 20% of the share capital.

Thanks for that. I do not really understand finance and just assumed that a director of a company would automatically be a share holder in it.
I guess this is due to there being 2 married couples involved (The Kerswells and the Balsons) so they hold their shares jointly.