If Nicho is replaced

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Will you attend matches next season if Nicho is replaced by the new owners?

Poll ended at 30 Apr 2016, 21:00

Yes
19%
Yes - season ticket
11%
No
36%
No - was going to get a season ticket
34%

Total votes: 175

Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

If Nicho is replaced

Post by Yellow4life »

Be interesting to see the results with the recent rumours going around. Maybe someone from the club will see, or if could be sent to them.
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

This is a bit ridiculous, isn't it? Apart from the fact nothing's happened yet, you have no idea what might happen next season. Although I would give nicho the job for next year on a "prove yourself" deal, it's not unreasonable for new owners to want their own man and it often happens with takeovers.

Also, you don't know who exactly it will be. Leicester fans were a bit pissed off with Pearson going, I bet those who I a fit of childish petulance decided not to go have changed their minds now...
moneylife
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by moneylife »

dont compare Geoff Harrop to Claudio Ranieri though (no offense Mr Harrop!)... completely different set of circumstances, Leicester were making massive budget increases year on year and upgraded. We are skating around near the bottom and still trimming costs where-ever possible it appears solely to survive.
I just hope Nico isnt asking for some ridiculously high pay increase or anything like that as I'm desperate to see what he can achieve next season with TUFC
Supp16
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Nathan smith

Post by Supp16 »

Well said Kit Robin. Somebody has said something sensible
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Supp16 wrote:Well said Kit Robin. Somebody has said something sensible
So are you Geoff himself or just a family member!?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Supp16
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Nathan smith

Post by Supp16 »

Neither, just a Torquay supporter
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Supp16 wrote:Neither, just a Torquay supporter
Bull and shit. Just checking your 6 posts already made suggests otherwise!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Well I don't attend home games and barely get to away games, however, I've bought the Gulls Player every season for the past five years. I'll certainly be reevaluating that purchase should these events go ahead.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

none of us know if geoff harrop is coming as manager and if he is who is to say he wouldnt do a good job, lets be honest enough people on here were slating nico when he was first installed as manager, how things change! all this talk of people not going to watch if harrop is installed is total bollocks, if he did a good job we would all be singing his name, lets just wait and see what transpires.
and no im not geoff harrop either!
Eirik
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Eifion Williams
Watches from: The sofa

Post by Eirik »

Orange Gull wrote:Well I don't attend home games and barely get to away games, however, I've bought the Gulls Player every season for the past five years. I'll certainly be reevaluating that purchase should these events go ahead.
I have cancelled my subscription to Gulls Player after this season. Not because of any new manager, but I don't see any advantages with it while Torquay are not a League side. Commentary is available through BBC Radion Devon website and the match highlights are on Youtube.

When we are back in the League I will sign up again.
-Eirik-
Proud member of Torquay United Supporters Norway
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwaygulls

TUST MEMBER - https://www.tust.co.uk/
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

rickl wrote: I have cancelled my subscription to Gulls Player after this season. Not because of any new manager, but I don't see any advantages with it while Torquay are not a League side. Commentary is available through BBC Radion Devon website and the match highlights are on Youtube.

When we are back in the League I will sign up again.
Yeah I know I could get it for free but I got into the habit of just letting it renew every season and I figured it was a little something from me to help the club financially seen as I can't really do anything else. I always watch the highlights posted on there too, normally around 10 minutes or so.