The European Union: We're out...!!!

General chat about anything else goes here.

The European Union: In or Out?

Poll ended at 07 Aug 2016, 15:29

1. The UK should stay in the EU.
30%
2. The UK should leave the EU.
70%

Total votes: 335

californiagull
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Paul Gibbs

Post by californiagull »

Haha, mainstream bullshit.

I love the attempt to make out I have bad reading comprehension when you can't be arsed to read a handful of articles. You think going to Israel and having a 5 year relationship with (I assume?) a "common Jewish person" is proof of something. What even do you think that proves? It really does boil down to "some of my best friends"! So which of "their leaders" did you mean specifically? It will really make my day if you actually mean the leaders of Israel. **** me, that would be hilarious!

In any case, the crux of the matter is "George Soros runs the EU" is a conspiracy theory with anti-semitic origins. That is a fact. Feel free to share your groundbreaking research that proves the conspiracy true, but we both know it's so much easier to pretend there is evidence out there if only people would just open their eyes and then just dance around all passive aggressively.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I love how you attribute things to me which I've clearly not said yet dismiss real life experiences while trying to give credit to your laziness in reading and believing mainstream nonsense.

I never mentioned Soros, I never mentioned anything anti-semitic but you crack on with your idiotic ramblings which have nothing to do with anything I've said. Welcome to the forum "exile" ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

californiagull wrote: 22 Nov 2018, 03:33
In any case, the crux of the matter is "George Soros runs the EU" is a conspiracy theory
He's right!

George Soros has no interest in the EU. He is Globalist and ultimately wants all borders across the world to be dissolved, resulting in one single world government. As a super rich neo-Marxist he wants the destruction of all sovereign states to allow his world wide corporations to gain notably more power. No borders allows the movement of cheap labour from areas of low demand to areas of high demand allowing for wages to be kept low, along with providing a source of disposable labour. Not forgetting that mass immigration provides his globalist theory with a reliable voting block.

But everyone knows that already - right?

Power to the People, I say.
Last edited by MellowYellow on 22 Nov 2018, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

Surely you are talking about the idiot Trump?
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

I would of thought 'Build the Wall' Trump and his invasion theory to be the complete opposite of the Soros 'open borders' movement.

At least you can vote Trump out, but how do you stop Soros?
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

No doubt that was a thought the former USSR had ahead of the demise of the Soviet Bloc aided by Soros.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

You're all deviating away from the immediate problem...

That the criminally insane Cameron granted an uneducated and mis-informed referendum on the subject and the equally criminally insane decision of Theresa May to be agreeable to set a date to leave the EU without knowing precisely what the terms of exit would be. This condemns the country to either a 'no deal' exit or one that will compel it to remain within the auspices of the EU without being a member of it for years if not decades.

How can you set a definitive date on which to leave without having already attained definitive terms of exit? It beggars belief and further underlines the degree of being unfit to participate in this process the inherently divided and Euro-phobic Conservative & Unionist Party really is.

Tied into the customs union and tied into the authority of the European Courts for an undefined period without having any input whatsoever into how they make their decrees. Madness! On the outside of the tent pissing in rather than inside pissing out I would say.

We lost the production of coal and steel in this country under the Bastard Thatcher; now we are about to lose a lot of car making, plane building and a host of other cross-European involved industries relying on the free flow of component parts to arrive freely and unhindered in order to assemble those end products thus condemning thousands to the dole queue, universal credit and ultimately even the food bank.

...and for what? Some lunatic and naïve belief that we will then have achieved the end of free movement (out as well as in by the way) control of our borders and retain employment for the indigenous living under laws only applicable to them made in our courts of law? Seems a pretty high and unacceptable price to play to satisfy a political ideology to me; but then plenty of you on here voted to give idiots like May, Johnson, Davis, Raab ~ the last three all conspicuous by their absence now ~ the power to destroy all that we will be losing in exchange for the pittance that we will be achieving in return.

May might get her deal signed off by the EU at the weekend; but I can't see it being authorised by Parliament and then it's onwards to a 'no deal' Brexit the ramifications of which will reverberate for years if not decades
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Orange Gull wrote: 21 Nov 2018, 20:00 Ah let me guess, the Rothschild's are involved as well?

Nice to see we're not above unfounded conspiracy theory on this forum.
Nah, they have no power whatsoever. Anyone is perfectly entitled to condescendingly poke royalty in the chest whenever they like.
inakkjym35001.jpg
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

:goodpost:
merse btpir wrote: 22 Nov 2018, 13:01 You're all deviating away from the immediate problem...

That the criminally insane Cameron granted an uneducated and mis-informed referendum on the subject and the equally criminally insane decision of Theresa May to be agreeable to set a date to leave the EU without knowing precisely what the terms of exit would be. This condemns the country to either a 'no deal' exit or one that will compel it to remain within the auspices of the EU without being a member of it for years if not decades.

How can you set a definitive date on which to leave without having already attained definitive terms of exit? It beggars belief and further underlines the degree of being unfit to participate in this process the inherently divided and Euro-phobic Conservative & Unionist Party really is.

Tied into the customs union and tied into the authority of the European Courts for an undefined period without having any input whatsoever into how they make their decrees. Madness! On the outside of the tent pissing in rather than inside pissing out I would say.

We lost the production of coal and steel in this country under the Bastard Thatcher; now we are about to lose a lot of car making, plane building and a host of other cross-European involved industries relying on the free flow of component parts to arrive freely and unhindered in order to assemble those end products thus condemning thousands to the dole queue, universal credit and ultimately even the food bank.

...and for what? Some lunatic and naïve belief that we will then have achieved the end of free movement (out as well as in by the way) control of our borders and retain employment for the indigenous living under laws only applicable to them made in our courts of law? Seems a pretty high and unacceptable price to play to satisfy a political ideology to me; but then plenty of you on here voted to give idiots like May, Johnson, Davis, Raab ~ the last three all conspicuous by their absence now ~ the power to destroy all that we will be losing in exchange for the pittance that we will be achieving in return.

May might get her deal signed off by the EU at the weekend; but I can't see it being authorised by Parliament and then it's onwards to a 'no deal' Brexit the ramifications of which will reverberate for years if not decades
:goodpost:

Mr Cameron has created a Frankenstein monster. Where is he now? Why is there a Prime Minister heading up Brexit, who voted to stay in. Madness, god help us all.

:scarf:
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

greb46
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by greb46 »

A bit like asking a fox to safeguard the chicken coop ,ridiculous.Hammond of the same ilk.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Sorry to come back on this one a bit late, yes it was me who mentioned Soros. Is it a conspiracy theory, nope, I'm not sure whether it's naivety or stupidity to think that politicians and world leaders are in control of anything.

16th September 1992 otherwise known as 'Black Wednesday' When our country was forced to withdraw from the European exchange rate mechanism, believed to have been caused by a billionaire currency speculators, backing against the pound, it caused a deep recession, impacted on millions of Britain's who lost their jobs and homes, the principal player in this who walked away laughing with a believed 1 billion profit was one George Soros.

The same George Soros once said, removing George W Bush from the presidency was a priority of his, also when you wage war, you create innocent victims, he became a donor of the US democratic party. So why is he trying in influence UK, EU, European politics. For the benefit of you, or himself ? answers obvious, doesn't give a damn about you. He's not alone either.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »