The feelgood factor

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
frenchgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tommy northcott

The feelgood factor

Post by frenchgull »

I have posted many times that we will be in the national south next season but for some reason I now have this feelgood feeling , Why, we still have Kevin Nicholson as manager and despite a mini exodus still the same players plus a couple of south Devon league players,we still have the same board who admit they are short of experience and still have no money, but for some reason I am more optimistic of us staying up,was it the boxing day result or the excitement of new players arriving.Any thoughts or is it the Christmas/New year booze.

Added in 2 hours 51 minutes 46 seconds:
Despite all results going against us this afternoon still think we can get out of this,looking forward to this coming week and what players might be signed.
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

frenchgull wrote:I have posted many times that we will be in the national south next season but for some reason I now have this feelgood feeling , Why, we still have Kevin Nicholson as manager and despite a mini exodus still the same players plus a couple of south Devon league players,we still have the same board who admit they are short of experience and still have no money, but for some reason I am more optimistic of us staying up,was it the boxing day result or the excitement of new players arriving.Any thoughts or is it the Christmas/New year booze.

Added in 2 hours 51 minutes 46 seconds:
Despite all results going against us this afternoon still think we can get out of this,looking forward to this coming week and what players might be signed.
MINI Exodus? Have you seen the size of him??? =D
TUST member 200 ;-)
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Got to be honest the last remaining feel good factor led me when I learnt of Dean Edwards capitalising on a kind old ladies predicament. Briefly lifted after the 4 - 1 win over FGR. Unfortunately and sadly it seems there's always going to be one self serving greed merchant knocking around, which of course is unfortunate for the good intention ones