Great appointment.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

I've had the roth of merses postings only once or twice and merse does come accross a little blunt to put it mildly. However the previews he does on btpir and some of the knowledge he posts does for me outway everything else. Better with his postings than without for me totally. Don't agree with everything he says but I'm sure he would not expect me or anyone else to all the time.
#debate
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

I've checked the Steve Breed Q & A thread & see no direct q's from a Southamptondave present, but I did find an answer from Steven regarding CP Gulls question in relation to who Steve would have liked to replace Chris Hargreaves with.
It turns out that we had 4 strong candidates for the available managers job, but against SB's advice, the previous board went with the inexperience ( and probably cheaper too, my thoughts not SB's ) of KN, SB was also of the mindset that Kevin should've real!y come in as a n'o 2 to gain that vital experience ( so obviously missing, once again my words not SB's ).
Kevin is now suffering his decision to take the managers job on at tufc, & has yet to work at the level of management he left behind & SB reckons Kevin's chances of getting work again within the pro game debatable, out of the 4 candidates who applied, Kevin wasn't in SB's top 3 !
Says it all really, don't you think ?
Or were you looking at a different set of questions & answers Dave ? If so please enlighten me.
Cheers chuck.
Arrywithnobrain
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tony Brown

Post by Arrywithnobrain »

tufcyellowarmy wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 19:20 I dont think you are qualified just yet Teigngull.
Chuck a few anti Nicho posts around and ensure that you
Jump down anyones throat when they disagree with you and you are nearly there.
Dont forget the odd Idiot, moron or baboon insult. To finish with 😆
Just saying ! And good luck .
And don't forget to then make a sincere apology which you don't mean: Teigngull - the poor man's Merse OMG!
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

If only you knew 'Arry, if only you knew..