What Are You Listening To?

General chat about anything else goes here.
Wisconsin_gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mr Chappell

Post by Wisconsin_gull »

Was this really from 1976...
At the kerb halt - look right - look left -look right again - if all clear quick march!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

elvis sings the beatles -

[youtube]XxhR8Bcs7qk[/youtube]

or the live version -

[youtube]ICaEP68Rt5w[/youtube]

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

elvis singing another beatles song -

[youtube]68FArOHzJw0[/youtube]

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

oh my goodness, gracious me. i heard this by accident the other day. the trouble is we keep playing it in our house now, it grows on you in a weird kind of way. it absolutely has me crying with laughter everytime though. :rofl:

[youtube]jofNR_WkoCE[/youtube]

this has had over 150 million views on youtube in less than 2 months by the way. :|

:) :~D =D :lol: :rofl:
WestLondonYellow
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by WestLondonYellow »

Suckfest by deadmaus
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

listened to the best air guitar anthems ever today, some are crap, this one i like though, i cant believe its 12 years old already.

[youtube]1cQh1ccqu8M[/youtube]

what does the fox say (2 posts up) is now on nearly 180 million views by the way!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

WestLondonYellow wrote:Suckfest by deadmaus

God No!! :na: :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

watched hot tub time machine (again) the other day, now i keep listening to this -

[youtube]3WAZ60xA9wo[/youtube]

i know i shouldnt, is this a guilty pleasure. :Oops:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

often voted the greatest guitar riff of all time! chuck, this ones for you -

[youtube]-2CdjOX8kas[/youtube]

or if you just prefer to listen to the original -

[youtube]ZFo8-JqzSCM[/youtube]

theres loads of versions on youtube, including one with john lennon.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... 11.youtube.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

or, you may like the version from one of my favourite scenes from one of my all time favourite films, hit it marty -

[youtube]S1i5coU-0_Q[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

now, paul rodgers toured quite a bit and recorded an album with queen a few years ago and as it goes he wasnt too bad with them , not anywhere near the same class as freddie but he did very well. when he left them it wasnt exactly a split on good terms if you believe the things you read on the internet, many have said brian may took a deep dislike of him. many have commented he is a bit of a tosser and he thinks he is chuck norris, indeed there is a likeness with rodgers image in recent years.

however rodgers has a great voice he did a good job with queen and i have always liked a few of his tunes with free and bad company (who he returned to tour with in recent years) especially these 2 which i have listened to in the car today -

[youtube]OcQPXBI6J9A[/youtube]

loads of versions, including live this year -

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... 11.youtube.

'kin love this song
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

@ 2 mins, 15 secs -

[youtube]xpxd3pZAVHI[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]iB2KRRUflgw[/youtube]

or if you prefer the original, the legendary sammy davis jr -

[youtube]NfaOyMSp2q0[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

WARNING! PARENTAL ADVISORY-EXPLICIT LYRICS!

IF EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

Its got a few rude words in it. :devil:

[youtube]w_ncS2gGkXw[/youtube]

:rofl:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

WARNING! PARENTAL ADVISORY-EXPLICIT LYRICS!

IF EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

Its got a few rude words in it. :devil:

[youtube]_0wKITALbjI[/youtube]