Goodbye Hargreaves

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Goodbye Hargreaves

Post by brucie »

I mean seriously this is fecking ridiculous. Why don't we just shut the doors, lock up and jack it all in. Is Hargreaves and this bunch of twats actually trying to get us relegated.
We are two one down and the best Hargreaves can manage is to chuck on an untried youngster in a team of losers.
Really if Hargreaves loves the club so much he should be handing his ticket in at quarter to ten.
Fair play to those who turned up but really - its now 5-1, Hargreaves cannot come back from this. He just simply HAS TO GO.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

It is difficult to argue a compelling case to retain the manager under these circumstances.
drummergull90
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by drummergull90 »

He has to go
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Well he should go yes. But its gonna cost us, if the rolling contract is true. I just cant believe you can get a 100k handout for being so poor. Just doesn't make sense to me.
TUST MEMBER
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

farcical. we have become a laughing stock. Conference South is beckoning
The gulls are going up
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

If he has such a passion for the club, no matter his ego, he HAS to step down. Only then will we have a chance of having some security of staying in this league.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Come on he doesn't love the club that much, not as much as 100k or whatever he is paid.
TUST MEMBER
drummergull90
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by drummergull90 »

Exactly Ollie. If he actually cares he needs to step down, he knows we can't afford to sack him.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Does anybody seriously think that any manager would get anywhere with this team?

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

I said that on Saturday, these are not good footballers, but also, CH is not a good manager either
TUST MEMBER
tommyg
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by tommyg »

Put him on gardening leave and get someone else in for the rest of the season. Maybe someone will do us a favour and only charge us for expenses so they can climb back on the managerial merry-go-round. Give Ling a ding.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Does anyone seriously believe that we will win another game with this dickhead in charge. The commentators are deriding Hargreaves again for his tactics (or lack of them)
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Even Breed is saying that Hargreaves has had it. No manager can possibly survive this result.
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

tommyg wrote:Put him on gardening leave and get someone else in for the rest of the season. Maybe someone will do us a favour and only charge us for expenses so they can climb back on the managerial merry-go-round. Give Ling a ding.
I would more than happily have Ling back, didn't want him to leave in the first place. At least he can get a reaction from players, e.g. 3-0 down against Aldershot and coming back 4-3 winners. Until Hargreaves has left, I don't think I'll be attending Plainmoor again.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Does anybody seriously think that any manager would get anywhere with this team?
They couldn't do any worse.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468