Exeter V Torquay 21st April 2014

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Exeter V Torquay 21st April 2014

Post by lucy6lucy »

Where do you start:

Hopefully we will be relegated on Saturday saving us the ultimate humiliation from the scum fans. If we are not down by this match then we will be by 4.50 ish. If you have agreed with my boycott thread NO Torquay fan should witness this experience. Please don't go, it's not worth the humiliation and wasted money.

As for the game, Exeter can't win at home we can't score, so simple Exeter will win this. There will be a sending off, 6 mins of added time. For those that think Exeter are going down with us, it ain't going to happen. It's just a bloody mess isn't it
Lucy
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Sadly Lucy, we can not be relegated tomorrow, so it's going to happen at the worse place of all, but your right other than, it's a no from me, had no problem face it up to allsorts crud as TUFC fan, but relegated there is just one thing I'm not going to witness.
Formerly known as forevertufc
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

forevertufc wrote:Sadly Lucy, we can not be relegated tomorrow, so it's going to happen at the worse place of all, but your right other than, it's a no from me, had no problem face it up to allsorts crud as TUFC fan, but relegated there is just one thing I'm not going to witness.
I over looked the fact we couldn't be relegated sat due to Northampton drawing at Wycombe. It's irrelevant as we are down. But thanks. As an addition: don't give Exeter any additional money they would have calculated for at the start of the season when they play us.
Lucy
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

surprise Portsmouth 1-0 v Bristol!

I'd rather save the money and go to the final league game v Wycombe!

After the crap of this season, who would want to see us get relegated against Exeter?
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

FT Portsmouth 3 Bristol Rovers 2

We're not relegated yet..

Portsmouth are safe, and if the pressure's off, they may well find it easier to defeat Northampton.

Not that it will do us any good. Even if Northampton and either Bristol Rovers or Wycombe (who must play each other) lose all their remaining games, we shall beat Excretia but get slaughtered at Mansfield..

Won't we..?
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Gullscorer wrote:FT Portsmouth 3 Bristol Rovers 2

Portsmouth are safe, and if the pressure's off, they may well find it easier to defeat Northampton.

Not that it will do us any good. Even if Northampton and either Bristol Rovers or Wycombe (who must play each other) lose all their remaining games, we shall beat Excretia but get slaughtered at Mansfield..

Won't we..?
just shows how vital a win yesterday could have been!
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Gullscorer wrote:FT Portsmouth 3 Bristol Rovers 2

Won't we..?
Love an optimist, if TQY survive now it would be a miracle that would make Christ say "crikey that was a good un"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

If you go to this then you need your head examining. Ninety minutes of gloating and taunting by the Exshitter fans who know that if they beat us (which they will - comfortably) then they are pretty much safe and you want to hand them nearly £20 for the privilege just so you can take the moral high ground and say you supported your team? Congratulations on that by the way but you've still been mugged off big time.

Go and visit a Victorian folly, a garden centre or go cruising for sex along Paignton seafront instead. Whatever floats your boat. Just don't be rather silly and go to Sid James. Comprende? 8-]
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Oh, the score. It's binary time again. 1-0. Loss.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

2-0 win for the Gulls at Exeter, followed by a 1-0 win at Mansfield, followed by a 1-0 home victory over Wycombe.

Now, where are my tablets...??
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I think it's indicative of the current situation that this thread has died a death. It's Exeter away on a bank holiday Monday (tomorrow) and nobody cares and you cannot blame them. What sad, sad times. How many do you think we will take?
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: aint got 1

Post by yellowwot1 »

Nowhere near enough!
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

I can't bring myself to go and it's nearer for me than a home game. Just do not want be there when we get relegated at Exeter.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP

Post by taxilady »

I'm going... & singing 'are you coming down with us '. We might win, they might get relegated, pigs might fly..........
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Fair play to anyone going to this. I really hope if we go down, we go down with a win.

For anyone who still thinks we have any chance of staying up, Wycombe are at Fleetwood, Rovers are
Home to Rochdale and Northampton host Portsmouth. Honestly can't see any of them winning today but I still think we'll go down today.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!